BY MACY'S #7 in Online Retailers

Michelle E.
Helena, AL
I can always find a great bargain at Macy’s. If I need something at a moments notice or am shopping just for fun, I always enjoy shopping in the store. The only improvements I could think of is cheaper prices 😂
MeTime M.
They have a lot of deals! One of the sites I love browsing through! I've never had an issue with shipping and they email me immediately when it is expected for my shipment to be shipped. I never have to wonder when with them
Concepcion A.
I love Macy’s! I love how it has makeup and clothes all in one store. Customer service is always great and seem to  genuinely care about its costumers! I definitely recommend the store to everyone!
Cassidy🌙🌸 M.
Stockton, CA
I’m definitely a Macy’s lover! I’ve done so much shopping here. I buy clothes, home goods, perfume, makeup, shoes & bags here. I like the organization of the store and sometimes they have great sales going on!
Amyy B.
Victorville, CA
I love shopping on line but I add so much stuff that sometimes I don’t need into my cart that I know sometimes I can’t afford lol. I did once orders a bag from Macy’s and it come just in time for Christmas’s.
Desiree V.
Antioch, CA
I love shopping for my heels here and my baby girls clothes ! I love that I can shop it to the store and pick up my new items at the store and not have to worry if someone stole my package from my front porch!
Abi A.
Macy’s has always been a good place to shop though sometimes their items are overpriced but it’s a place to shop quality.i will definitely be back to shop or feed my eyes, it’s always a pleasure. Go shop there
marly r.
Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Creme is the best product that I have used for my skin. It feels baby soft and moisturized all day!!!! It is very expensive, but totally worth it!! I will keep purchasing this over and over again!! Please go out and try this.
Ashlee S.
Topeka, KS
Macy's.com had a HUGE selection. There's a lot more than what's in stores and a lot of times I can find online coupon codes to get a good deal. Macy's also usually has a big cash back on Ebates if you use that too.
sierra b.
Rancho Mirage, CA
I love Macy’s for the wide variety that they have in the store and online I can always find products that I absolutely love. Macy’s never fails to find me clothes that are good quality and cute. Love Macy’s!
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Nordstrom or Macys?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?