BY MACY'S #7 in Online Retailers

Liz T.
I’ve been shopping at Macy’s since I was in middle school. I’ve always found quality products here and online. Some items can be pricey but they do last. I’ve bought clothes, shoes, makeup, etc. I don’t shop here as much as I used to but I would in the future.
Jennifer H.
Vienna, VA
Macy’s is great , they always have everything and their always their to help you when you need it . Great deals on brand named clothes , they even give you a 30% off in you sign up . Love love . Great when you shop their a lot
Ellie M.
Gilbert , AZ
I love ordering from Macy’s. Usually I just order makeup if they’re having a sale. The shopping time is usually pretty fast. The most I’ve waited for an item is 6 days, probably just because I ordered an item over the weekend
Daniella H.
Scarsdale, NY
Macy’s is a great store. Can be a little bit expensive but you’re paying for great quality and great designers. This store has so much to offer because it is huge. I would recommend shopping here, especially if you can find a coupon.
Adriana Sophia A.
Marshall, TX
The store has a great selection for different occasions. Of course prices scare people but the quality is worth it. I shop here often for when I need to go to a gala or a formal evening. They have great sales along with it.
Lyndie P.
Howell , NJ
I feel like Macy’s clothing line for juniors went down a lot. It used to be a lot nicer then it is now. I still find things here and there but I definitely shop there less then I used too! I usually go to other stores first now.
Kristin J.
Camillus, NY
Super user friendly. Awesome deals and coupons. It is easy to see if a product is in a store near you as well. the quality is great. They have high end products as well as regular priced items. I shop here all of the time.
Victoria B.
Elmira
I used to have a macy’s in my local mall but i no longer do, I used to shop there all the time but now I have to order offline. But the online service is good and the stuff is good quality. I would recommend shopping here.
Vanessa S.
Bronx, NY
Macys is a great department store however they need to update their women’s clothing collections. They are really old school and pricey. However their shoes and make up department are good. Will continue shopping at Macys
Sabrina M.
Payson, AZ
There is always a sale going on. The return policy is great, fast shipping. I’ve never had a problem with an order. I shop Macy’s over other department stores more often than not. I definitely recommend checking it out.
Kat J.
Do they frequently offer free shipping on your order?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?
Nicole A.