BY MACY'S #7 in Online Retailers

Shariya A.
Lynnwood, WA
I love shopping at macys.com! I’m always on their website, and their app is very easy to use. Exchanges are very easy as you can do it in store up to 6 month’s after your purchase. I really like that, because 30 days can go by very fast and often it’s not enough time to decide if you like something. Shipping is also very fast, most of the time the day after you order.
J N.
atlanta, GA
Macys online is my favorite place to shop on the net. It is extremely user friendly by making it easy to find products by name, brand, style and price. VERY FUNCTIONAL. I rate this product a 5 out 5 stars because of it's functionality. I recommend it to friends all the time and the "spend over $50 for free shipping" feature is really useful for me and my shopping needs.
Makeup N.
Clifton, NJ
I think everyone loves Macy’s. I personally love it because you can find anything and you know that they are good quality and they will last you forever. However, I bought a Calvin Klein purse about a year ago and the purse is breaking already, other than that I find everything perfect. I would really recommend shopping here!
Athena A.
Bonita Springs
Great finds and sales pretty frequently on Macys.com. Especially on their makeup. I ordered just recently a Bare Minerals highlight palette. Came on time with no damage. I find it' a very simple checkout process with pretty fast shipping. I shop time to time when sales arise. I would order again from their website.
I love shopping from macys.com, I prefer to shop online than going to the store. It is easier and faster to find an item that I want from Macys, plus I'm at the comfort of my home when I shop online. Their shipping is pretty good, I usually get my items within a few days. Customer service is great and there's always coupons available to use, which is nice! I highly recommend!
Jan H.
Redding
I am an online shopper...to the max. I hate driving all over town looking for something. Macys.com is typically one place I check for whatever I'm looking for. I can sometimes find things cheaper than Amazon, especially when they have a sale going on. Always look for promo codes online to get the best deal. Macys.com quality in everything I buy has been excellent. I have never had to return anything. One pet peeve I have when ordering online is poor packaging and I have to return something because it's broke. Macys.com does a great job packing the items they ship in sturdy boxes and shipping is faster than I expected.
Armenta R.
Maryland Hts, MO
I really enjoy shopping here they have a Great selection and always have a sale going on I love getting my shoes, dresses and my Mac makeup products from here they always have a sale on good designers and their shipping is pretty fast I shop here a lot and ever have their credit card so I get more great deals
Jilleen F.
Hemet
Great selection and you can get some great deals. They were also super helpful when I needed a dress for graduation, and the one I bought did NOT work. They gave me 2 day shipping for free to make sure it got to me in time, since the first one I purchased from them did not work out. That was very cool of them.
Hannah G.
Peoria, IL
I’ve had both good and bad experiences ordering from Macy’s online. Last time I purchased some shoes from Macy’s, they not only arrived in the wrong color but also the wrong size. Returning them was super easy which was the only nice part about it, but it makes me hesitant to purchase online again from them.
Ana F.
I love to shop online when I find great coupon deals. I love shopping here for toddlers clothing, perfumes, and Michael Kors. Macys has been around for a long time in which I shop here with my mom who also lovessssss shopping here. It has great deals during holidays in which I take advantage of.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Nordstrom or Macys?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?