BY MACY'S #7 in Online Retailers

Sasha K.
Jamaica , NY
I love shopping at Macy’s online. Everything you want to buy in one convent website. I shopped to buy someone a gift from the wedding registry. It was fast and easy. The website was able to have the gift delivered in a week!
Laura T.
Altoona, PA
I love macys online. Our local store has poor selection and service. Macys online enables me to buy styles and products plus brands that I love and all from the convenience of home! I’ll shop here for a long time.
Rachel R.
San Diego , CA
I love shopping online at Macy's especially during the holiday season. They have huge selection and a lot of promos going on. I love that they can offer name brands at a very affordable price. Highly recommended!
Brittany B.
West Seneca, NY
Easy to use and has wide variety of products. Sometimes the sales aren't as great as advertised. I used to shop a lot more but the rewards aren't as good as they used to be. I will still shop for formal occasions
Chasity T.
Belden, MS
I haven’t had any issues with the company! The customer service is great! They always have good deals and affordable shipping! Hassle free returns as well! I would definitely recommend Macy’s to anyone! No issues
Destiny R.
BRONX , NY
Macys is a great store for anything and everything that you may need . The sales they have are great . everything is great quality . Can be a bit expensive but with the right coupons it will take care of that !!
Alexandria G.
san antonio
Couldn’t live without Macy’s ! I buy all my purses here and dress shoes ! My shopping experience is always good my fav purchase was my lucky brand boots ! Pricey for the most part but worth it ! Will come back !
Rashmi M.
Horsham, PA
Very nice experience always shopping here! You get some of the best brands in clothing and almost all good brands in shoes and bags! So it’s like shopping for family in Macy’s. I’d definitely recommend this place.
Sehrish H.
Beaver, PA
Sometimes i visit the store but mostly I purchase from Macy’s app , there they have compiled the coupons so when we check out it applies automatically, sometimes they treat with free samples with any makeup or skincare product
MeTime M.
They have a lot of deals! One of the sites I love browsing through! I've never had an issue with shipping and they email me immediately when it is expected for my shipment to be shipped. I never have to wonder when with them
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Nordstrom or Macys?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?