BY MACY'S #7 in Online Retailers

Nicole
San Antonio , TX
Not the same as a child, but I still go just in case. Awesome place for children and teens, great place to find makeup and perfume. Staff is typically friendly, or hard selling products. Clean and organized, great deals on items at times.
Fernanda O.
Irving
What I love about the website is always have a good deal, doesn’t matter the day of the month, I know I always can find good offers there. So before go to any site, I search the product on Macy’s first and then in another website.
Joss B.
Las Vegas, NV
Good online store!!! Love getting makeup from here specially because its free shipping. Always have good makeup deals and love shopping At macys.com , Ive never been on and for it to say its sold out. they have a pretty good stock
Courtney L.
University Pk, IL
I love Macys, and I enjoy ordering things off there website. They always have a good sale and you can use coupons on many items. I'm I'm big fan of the friends and family sell because you get 30% off almost everything in the store
Amy H.
Sunset Beach , NC
I usually do most of my online department store shopping from Macy's due to their great online deals and coupons. I don't have a Macy's near me, so this is a great way to get all my Macy's needs in without having to drive anywhere.
Ashley C.
I love their shoe and dress departments and they always have really good sales and it is a nice and clean environment to shop in! Their online shop is relatively easy to navigate as well and their sales are easy to participate in online
Courtney A.
CARROLLTON, TX
Macy's has some really cute things and I love shopping online and saving myself the hassle of the crowds and sometimes annoying sales people. Macy's makes the process really easy, I just wish they had free shipping on all orders.
Anitta c.
Macys is a paradise hahaha but is true macys have brands have good deals have good perfumes good accesories is excellent for all family you can find all for them, they have amazing deals for thers cardholders and you can save a lot of money so much fun
Debra L.
I love shopping Macy’s online! They often have flash sales or coupon codes you can use. And if you add any beauty product to your order, shipping is free regardless of how much you spent! I usually throw in a Burt’s bees cuticle cream that I love and am always running out of. I have had zero hassles with returns too
Belgi J.
I love Macy's. My mom loves Macy's. My whole family, for that matter, loves Macy's. It's a family tradition for all of us to wake up extra early every black Friday and go to Macy's for the good deals. Great prices for great quality.
Kat J.
Do they frequently offer free shipping on your order?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?
Nicole A.