BY MACY'S #7 in Online Retailers

~Kayla~ T.
Burleson
I guess you can see there’s a lot of deals you can see if the sight you have many option of what you want to buy because there so amazing and have so many brands to choose from to buy and also you can tell that you can off of anything.!!
Kristy B.
Macy's deserves a five star from me because I had recently ordered a make up palette that came broken and customer service was excellent and they paid for me to return the item and then sent my replacement item out and I got it within two days.
Daresha P.
There is always a deal going on at Macy’s which I love but I hate that when I get my credit card offers in the mail they have so many limitations to them. I rarely use the coupons because I can only use them on certain items. I think that should change.
Marlene E.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Seriously I love ordering online from Macy's! Everything I order gets here on time and never do I have to worry! No need to haggle with coupons everything is done online! I have found some great deals and didn't have to leave my house!
Rachel U.
Hawthorne , CA
I love Macy's specially during holiday season, a lot of good deals online, you also have the option of picking up at store so you do not need to pay shipping. Some items are very affordable some are not, but this place is worth checking out.
April J.
Newport News, VA
Macy’s online is awesome ! They ship really fast and normally it’s free if you have a coupon code or spend $50 or more . There is so much on the web site so much more then in my local store so shopping on line I have a lot of choices .
Tracy W.
A
Macy’s is great. They offer a lot of sales and discounts. I never leave a Macys store empty handed. A lot of the gifts I buy for the guys, especially at Christmas time come from here. They have great brands and pricing for all needs.
Lauren M.
Louisville
I had a pretty good experience using the website...I spent a little more than I wanted to in order to get free shipping. Obviously it would be better if the threshold were lower! But I was able to easily use gift cards which was nice.
Mayra N.
Carteret
I have never had issues shopping at Macy’s.com if I need to return something I simply take it into the store no questions asked. Also I’ve bought items right before they went on sale I called and gave me the credit for the difference
Tammi J.
Uniondale, NY
I purchase most of my shoes and perfumes on line at Macy's. I have never had a problem with them. I also like that they ofder great on line deals that they don't offer in the store, which is a hige plus! I will continue shopping here.
Kat J.
Do they frequently offer free shipping on your order?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?
Nicole A.