BY MACY'S #7 in Online Retailers

Lish N.
Eastpointe, MI
Great selection, great quality items. Sometimes pricey, but there are frequently deals to offset costs. The customer service and shipping is excellent! I go there when I want clothing that's going to last me for decades.
Vanessa S.
Macys is a great department store however they need to update their women’s clothing collections. They are really old school and pricey. However their shoes and make up department are good. Will continue shopping at Macys
Nahian C.
My mom and i both shop a lot at macys and they have such good sales throughout the year! I took away a star because a lot of the time the coupons they provide cannot be used on Last Act, Specials or Sales which is a bummer.
Sabrina M.
Payson, AZ
There is always a sale going on. The return policy is great, fast shipping. I’ve never had a problem with an order. I shop Macy’s over other department stores more often than not. I definitely recommend checking it out.
Kaitlan A.
I love Macy's so much! You can seriously get the best deals on some really fantastic clothing brands. Super fast shipping and you can shop to store or even check to see if your local store has the item you are looking for.
Erica S.
Who doesn't love me sees you can find such great clothes there. You can find so many great high-end makeup products the list goes on if you haven't been to Macy's you need to go to Macy'sMacy's
Alex L.
Dallas
Most stores don’t have a good plus size section but online they have lots of options. I️ like that I️ can do in store returns too because that is much more convenient than shipping it back like you have to do with other sites
Doda M.
Jonesboro , GA
Macy’s is a good store they have a lot of items from clothes to house hold items and beauty products every time I shop with them it’s a nice experience I shop here couple times a month and I we’ll continue to do so ...!!
Sasha K.
Jamaica , NY
I love shopping at Macy’s online. Everything you want to buy in one convent website. I shopped to buy someone a gift from the wedding registry. It was fast and easy. The website was able to have the gift delivered in a week!
Isabella N.
Phoenix, AZ
I love shopping online. Macy’s offers so many different sales, it’s great. They also make it easy for returns, as you can just return it in store. Sometimes it can be slow, but overall the experience is always good.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Nordstrom or Macys?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?