BY MACY'S #8 in Online Retailers

Courtney A.
Carrollton, TX
Macy's has some really cute things and I love shopping online and saving myself the hassle of the crowds and sometimes annoying sales people. Macy's makes the process really easy, I just wish they had free shipping on all orders.
Anitta c.
Macys is a paradise hahaha but is true macys have brands have good deals have good perfumes good accesories is excellent for all family you can find all for them, they have amazing deals for thers cardholders and you can save a lot of money so much fun
Ashley C.
I love their shoe and dress departments and they always have really good sales and it is a nice and clean environment to shop in! Their online shop is relatively easy to navigate as well and their sales are easy to participate in online
Belgi J.
I love Macy's. My mom loves Macy's. My whole family, for that matter, loves Macy's. It's a family tradition for all of us to wake up extra early every black Friday and go to Macy's for the good deals. Great prices for great quality.
Maria M.
I have always gotten great deals from Macy's. It sells reasonably priced clothing items that are styled well. They meet the customers' desire for discounted items by having great sale events. Shopping here is highly commendable.
Jennifer H.
Vienna , VA
Macy’s is great , they always have everything and their always their to help you when you need it . Great deals on brand named clothes , they even give you a 30% off in you sign up . Love love . Great when you shop their a lot
Ellie M.
Gilbert, AZ
I love ordering from Macy’s. Usually I just order makeup if they’re having a sale. The shopping time is usually pretty fast. The most I’ve waited for an item is 6 days, probably just because I ordered an item over the weekend
Adriana Sophia A.
Marshall, TX
The store has a great selection for different occasions. Of course prices scare people but the quality is worth it. I shop here often for when I need to go to a gala or a formal evening. They have great sales along with it.
Tiffany L.
Gilbert, AZ
Shopping on Macy’s.com is great. I can filter what I want and select if I want it shipped to me or to the store. I love the fact that I can return items at the store and not have to send it back. I shop online all the time.
Ely S.
San Diego, CA
I only ever buy makeup from the Macy’s website. I appreciate that I get free shipping as long as there’s a beauty item in my cart. Put a chapstick in your cart and no need to spend as much as you think to get free shipping.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Nordstrom or Macys?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?