BY MACY'S #7 in Online Retailers

Maryfrances J.
norfolk, VA
Macys have verrryy nice items but are pretty pricey. They have everything from clothing to home decor to accessories. Lots of higher end name brands and great quality of clothing. I give it 3 stars only because its a little high for my price range.
Claudia F.
Every once in a while.. I'll go to Macy's or buy something online from the cellar. I still have this wood chopping board I purchased a while ago from Macy's.. they have everything from beauty, clothing and accessories to home goods. Love this place.
Amber K.
Frederick, MD
I absolutely adore Macy's online because they ship fast, always have awesome limited time offers and most days I shop, I'm able to get free shipping. Nothing beats free shipping ! They also have different beauty gifts than most stores which leaves a unique touch to their beauty section
Gabriela Z.
Arvin, CA
Macy’s contains a mixture of just about anything! A bit on the higher end but every now and then you can find great deals at a low cost. They typically always have coupons and sales going on. I like to purchase either makeup or shoes from here!
Aneesah M.
Buda, TX
Absolutely love shopping online. I ordered my wedding day shoes online! It was so easy! I went through Betsy Johnson's bridal collection and they had tue prefect heel and I just added it to the cart. It's so easy to do and no hassle love shopping online!
Elyse S.
Corona , CA
Buying online at macys is surprisingly easy. They have a much larger selection and you easily qualify for free two day shipping. They also make returns super easy when you buy online!!! In store they have a dedicated spot for online order and returns.
Monica A.
Walpole, MA
I love shopping online at Macy’s. It is a great way to shop their sales without dealing with the chaos that can sometimes ensure in the store. Most items are good quality, but I rely heavily on reviews for items to see about size and quality.
Monica G.
Bronx, NY
Macy's has a bit for everyone. No matter what you like you'll be sure to find something at Macy's. They have awesome sales as well where you can find great markdowns on otherwise expensive items. I love going to Macy's and will continue to go.
Living b.
Mableton, GA
I’ve ordered a lot of items from the website and all of them have arrived in a timely fashion and correct. Returns are easy. The website is user friendly and has filters that help you find your favorite brand or a specific color. Love it!
RajdulariStyle L.
Denver, CO
I LOVE Macy’s and the clothing they carry. What I DON’T love? Is how every time they send you a coupon, you can never use it because of all the exclusions! As a Macy’s cardholder, it’s very frustrating and makes me not want to shop there.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Nordstrom or Macys?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?