BY MACY'S #7 in Online Retailers

Giselle S.
Pfafftown, NC
Macy’s website is easy to use and always has some sort of deal going on. If you open an online account with them they email you tons of deals and coupons. Upon registering on their website they sent me a 25% off coupon. They had great cyber Monday deals as well
rana a.
Santa Cruz, CA
My mom loves buying kitchenware from here when it’s on sale and they’re very good! She also buys bed sets and towels. All their products are really nice. The only thing is that even when it’s on sale, they’re very pricey. I love muting Levi jeans from macy’s
Rosy A.
Ft Washington, PA
Purchases of 50 or more get me free shipping. And their return policy is extremely flexible, so if I receive something I’m not 100% committed to I can return in without a problem. And if you forget your Macy’s card or your receipt, lookup are incredible easy and hassle free.
Jasmine N.
El Sobrante, CA
When I have a hard time finding deals in-store, I always turn back to Macys.com. some times the deals I fund are even better! It's always hit or miss though. And sometimes the deals in-store are not available online, like when I'm looking for specific sizes.
Michele H.
Springfield, MA
Macy's is a beautiful department store... but it's a little bit expensive. I think they have a great selection of makeup, perfume, and clothing. I love the high quality, but the price is one I don't like to spend on too often. I love the wide variety and the sales!
Claudia
I love Macy's because that's where I go to buy my fragrances and makeup at the Impulse counter!
I just wish they sold a few more brands of makeup! The quality of their products is outstanding and I really love shopping there! I highly recommend Macy's!
Julia H.
Midland, MI
honestly, a quality website and a quality store. macy’s is always giving the good deals and has some pretty affordable stuff. even if it’s slightly expensive sometimes, they do a lot of sales, so it evens out the price. also have really good quality clothes!
Alyssa M.
I absolutely love Macys.com because the deals are great and they always ship fast! The designer handbag section is my favorite, they always have good deals on Coach, Michael Cors, and more. My only wish is that the Macys stores were as organized and easy to navigate as their website!
Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
I love Macy’s !! They have the most amazing sales on top of more amazing coupons !! It’s always a steal shopping there .. i love it !! Yass they always have like 4 hour sales online frequently !! Like 75% off shoes for these last 4 hours !! I love Macy’s !!
Lola G.
Great store ! unfortunately they closed our Macy’s. everything was pretty pricy but worth the price. Very good name brand clothes shoes or purses! Anything really. I seen jewelery and makeup as well. Prefect place to go to find something for HER
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Nordstrom or Macys?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?