BY MACY'S #7 in Online Retailers

Alake D.
The best place to purchase a wide variety of clothing. I purchase my athletic wear, even my casual and work wear here. Shipping is super fast, and most items are really affordable. There are always coupons available so I really love that about there website. It also really easy to navigate through.
Wayna V.
MACYs is a family department store that has everything at great fantastic prices. Great service variety different brand names and one of my favorite department stores where I cand find the best sales and prices. Every woman loves Macys classic styles for fashion but amazing deals for home shopping
Ariela M.
Whenever I go to Macy's I always buy at least one thing. While there are not a lot of people around to help you and the store is sometimes unorganized I always find good quality clothing, shoes, and makeup. I will return to Macy's again, because I enjoy it!
Patrice A.
Calgary, AB
I would give Macy's 100 stars if I could. They always have the most amazing deals! I think half of my wardrobe is from Macy's online. They have everything you could want! I wish I still lived in the US so I could constantly shop online here!
Deborah S.
You can always find good deals here if you have enough time to look around. I used to shop here tonnes when I visited the states. There is soo much to sift through in the stores but you can generally leave with a few good pieces.
Devon T.
Victoria, BC
Macy's has amazing sales so I recommend never buying something at full price unless you absolutely have to have it and are afraid it will sell out. Their customer service always seems nice, and are able to help.
Katiuzka R.

On macys.com I always find just what I want, they have a great variety of prosuctos. It really has become my best way to buy online. Quick and easy, good attention, what more can I ask for. Love Macy's!
Marina O.
London , ON
I visit Macy’s frequently, as it always has ridiculously great sales on all our favourite brands. Also. Their website is really detailed and easy to navigate and their shipping is fast as a lighting!
Abi W.
Worcestershire, Malvern
I bought a genuine ABH contour palette from here and was impressed at the price I paid for it. I had free shipping and also got a free sample of an expensive mascara. Would definitely use again.
Fabiola B.
When it comes to clothing I always think of Macy's, not only because of the variety but because of the prices it's incredibly affordable. I shop here. A lot which makes me recommend it 100%
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Nordstrom or Macys?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?