BY MACY'S #7 in Online Retailers

Paulina V.
Bronx, NY
They literally have everything you need. I love to get my skin care products from macys
Taylor W.
bethlehem, PA
I love macys for a store that has everything its one of my favorite department stores.
Cynthia K.
Santa Fe Springs
First let me say this is my favorite store. Love going in person and shopping online.
Mandy W.
Order clothes here sometimes and they are on sale most of the time and ship very fast
Maddy O.
Batavia , IL
Macy’s continues to change overtime and sometimes IT gets better but sometimes worse.
Tiffany H.
Great packaging, always arrives early and without damage. Great specials on live too.
Angelia M.
Boaz, AL
Great when you find a good sale and even their online shopping. Great shoe selection.
Elizabeth R.
Log Lane Vlg, CO
I get my mm purses and watches and glasses there and they are pricey but good quality
Malshinderdeep B.
Surrey, BC
Macy’s is my go to place to shop when I’m looking for nice and affordable clothing. The prices on the clothing is insanely discounted which keeps me as a regular customer. The quality of the items are amazing for the low price paid.
Alisha S.
The website is slow for shopping but they have some great deals. I love shopping at Macy’s brick and mortar stores and I buy a whole lot of clothes/shoes/ work pants from them. I also end up shopping for Clinique products there. Definitely recommend.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Nordstrom or Macys?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?