BY MACY'S #7 in Online Retailers

Julie W.
They have amazing sales, easy to search for what you are looking for, checkout is easy and shipping is always on time.
Isabela L.
New York
Clothes are good, good price and good stuff. I need to go there more times. Maybe next month but yeah... I recommend it
Nicole M.
I love to buy online at Macy’s , the prices are great and is so convenient. I always find good prices and nice quality
Quels M.
Yuba City, CA
Hands down had the best selection for plus size that actually caters to my age and not trying to stick me in a moo-moo
Linzy N.
Auburn, WA
I love Macy's! They always have coupon codes and awesome deals! Shipping is pretty decent. Returns are easy in stores.
Louise M.
Elmhurst
I really detest going to macy's, but the online store is great for when Ihave something in mind, such as winter coats.
Regine R.
Love getting cute dresses for my daughter at Macy's. Love their collections and let's not forget their beauty sections
Eileen D.
Mastic Beach, NY
I alway find great deals on brands we want for the prices I need to fit in my life. I love shopping using plenty points
Paula Q.
Macy's last chance section has always been a personal favorite, I found nike sweatpants for 74% off, such a good deal!
Claudia C.
Riverview , FL
I only shop at Macy's for beauty products. Sometimes they will have killer deals or awesome gift with purchase sets
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this a good place to shop?
Kat J.
Do they frequently offer free shipping on your order?
Nicole A.