BY MACY'S #7 in Online Retailers

Marina N.
Morris Plains, NJ
I always shop online to find some cool new clothes that I would like. Shipping takes a little longer then I expected.
samantha w.
Cannon Falls, MN
I couldn’t find the style Ray-Ban Sunglasses I wanted anywhere and I found them at Macy’s and I’m in love!!
Crystal A.
I find it more affordable to shop online especially on Black Friday people are absolutely crazy and I’m just lazy lol
Meagan K.
Macy’s is wonderful! They have everything you could imagine from make up to clothes to home goods! This place rocks.
Melissa B.
Victorville, CA
I love Macys, i like that they have brand name purses that i like, shoes, clothes and MAC. Its like a one stop shop.
Libby M.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Macys.com makes shopping for my favorite beauty products so easy. They have great sales and always send free samples.
Maria S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I mostly get all my perfumes and purses here. They have really good specials, and their coupons make it even better.
Heather W.
Macy's is nice because they offer additional savings to card holders. However, the need a bigger variety of products
Stephanie B.
Jackson Hts, NY
Love Macys!! Clothing for the whole family, as well as shoes, purses, jewelry and home goods. Love the discounts too
Deborah C.
Salinas , CA
Humungous selection on sale items. Hard to choose from only because there is so many good deals. Great prices though.
Kat J.
Do they frequently offer free shipping on your order?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?
Nicole A.