BY MACY'S #7 in Online Retailers

Linzy N.
Auburn, WA
I love Macy's! They always have coupon codes and awesome deals! Shipping is pretty decent. Returns are easy in stores.
Louise M.
Elmhurst
I really detest going to macy's, but the online store is great for when Ihave something in mind, such as winter coats.
Julie W.
They have amazing sales, easy to search for what you are looking for, checkout is easy and shipping is always on time.
Paula Q.
Macy's last chance section has always been a personal favorite, I found nike sweatpants for 74% off, such a good deal!
Mary V.
warner robins
Macy’s is my go to site for looking up sales and buying jeans or boots! They carry a good selection and have good sales
Erika R.
Most of my shopping from Macy’s has been online! I’m very pleased with every item I order and how fast the shipping is.
Taylor R.
Macy's is my go to for my make up I wear Estée Lauder double wear and it's probably the only place I go to buy it !!
Crystal A.
I find it more affordable to shop online especially on Black Friday people are absolutely crazy and I’m just lazy lol
Jennifer O.
Shawnee, KS
Always has good sales and for employees it has good benefits. And they have a new card reward program which is great!
Safiyyah S.
Poway, CA
Macy's is a nice place to shop that kind of combines high end on one side of the spectrum with affordable, good deals
Kat J.
Do they frequently offer free shipping on your order?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?
Nicole A.