BY MACY'S #7 in Online Retailers

member-620c6
Love love love the website. I’ve ordered clothes, jewelry, etc from Macy’s website. I’ve never had problems with receiving my orders or placing them. They also have a nice option that if you order online and they have it in store you can go pick it up.
Phoenix R.
Saint Louis
Easy way to shop online. Macy’s has GREAT work clothing for the plus size woman. Their Alfani pants are my favorite. Flattering and they last forever. They are priced decently as well.
Megan S.
I received a perfume sample in the mail and fell in love with it. I wanted to purchase a bottle but didn't have time to go out an look for it. I looked the perfume up and it listed all the stores it was sold in, one being Macy's, so I went to their website, found the perfume I was looking for and it showed up at my door. Simple as that.
Leidy Johana Z.
Rego Park, NY
Macys is good for the huge selection! But i feel sometimes is over price and the stores super disorganize and huge lines to pay and not enough cashiers!! Definitely if im looking something in macys will be online , in the store is a pain
Camila M.
Abington, MA
Easy to find anything you want, plus you don’t have to be out of your comfortable home to shop, you can find clothes, shoes, beauty, home decor, everything, and if you register your email, you receive a lot of awesome sales and coupons.
Rosa R.
Quick and easy to navigate. Super simple to use. I love that it’s easy to find what your looking for and shipping arrives quickly so that’s a perk! Plus if your a plenty point member you’ll be racking up even more savings shopping at Macy’s with point redemption! Macy’s has great value and wonderful quality products it’s simply the best place to shop.
J N.
Macys online is my favorite place to shop on the net. It is extremely user friendly by making it easy to find products by name, brand, style and price. VERY FUNCTIONAL. I rate this product a 5 out 5 stars because of it's functionality. I recommend it to friends all the time and the "spend over $50 for free shipping" feature is really useful for me and my shopping needs.
Danmarys A.
Orlando, FL
I love this website because when I want it I can search for what I want and the delivery is very fast I always go to that page when I do not have time when I do not have space to go to the store I really recommend this page so you can find the variety of products and can see how is this web shop helps you a lot in your purchases
Breanna B.
Saint Louis, MO
Actually just receive my online order from cyber Monday today!! I was just telling my husband that I like being able to see the clothing on somebody while “browsing” vs in store shopping and picking up a bunch of thing I like but thAt might not look good on my body. Easy checkout process and timely delivery for the time of year!
Rachael D.
I love macys. Especially Macys.com! Shopping is fast and easy, even for returns. I have never encountered a problem. They honor all the
Coupons online that they would on the store
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Nordstrom or Macys?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?
Kat J.
Do they frequently offer free shipping on your order?