BY MACY'S #7 in Online Retailers

Paige M.
Philadelphia, PA
Macy's.com is great!! Super easy to navigate and super easy to order from. Everything is convenient and always stocked online
Brittney W.
Buckingham
I love this website they have lots of clothes and accessories at decent prices and they have some of the cutest baby clothes
Bruna V.
Bloomfield, NJ
I like shopping at Macy’s because you can find anything that you need. The prices are not that cheap but it makes life easier
anusha S.
Irving, TX
Macy's is really good place to buy. You can get great sales of expensive brands. Its a great discount. I recommend tjis place
Iris P.
Southern California
Easy to maneuver their site. Lots of options and I like the option of returning to the store for those purchase made online.
Jennifer R.
Oskaloosa , IA
Macy's is my go-to when shopping for my oldest boys. They have the best deals on Nike items that I won't find anywhere else.
Bridgett M.
Buffalo
Macy's is a great place to go when you need one of everything! Some things are pricey, but everything is usually reasonable.
Regina P.
Yorktown Hts, NY
Never an issue ordering online from Macy’s! I love shopping in store but every once in a while I do make an online purchase.
Amanda A.
Fontana, CA
Macy online is easy to shop amazing deals fast shipping & always has a good selection. Customer service is amazing as well
THJewett J.
Monrovia, MD
The website is easy to use. They make it easier to see what they sell in comparison to the stores. They always have sales.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this a good place to shop?
Kat J.
Do they frequently offer free shipping on your order?
Nicole A.