BY MACY'S #8 in Online Retailers

Jasmine J.
baltimore
I like the shipping always comes on time and the products are always great and i can shop there for everything
Anabel A.
Queens,NY
Macy’s is a popular place to buy, they have all that you need for a consideration price! And that is excellent
Marta S.
Stratford , CT
I get all my dresses for special occasions from Macy's. They always have a big selection for the right price !
Valerie B.
Zimmerman, MN
Beauty at Macy's is almost always free shipping, plus they have great deals on Mac, Philosophy and tons more.
Tonja B.
Kilgore
Great website and easy to use! Everything I need in one place! I love purchasing from the beauty department.
Kierra F.
Zumbro Falls
Love shopping online at Macy’s it’s always great to be able to order online & pick up in store shortly after
Shannon M.
Cincinnati, OH
Simple to use, great selection, but online and pick up in store is a great feature and shows what’s available
Jessica J.
Starkville, MS
I always get my items in a timely manner. Easy returns and sales are always good. Bedding selection is great.
Karen H.
Macy’s is my go to store at this time. If I am not able to get to the store I will order online and love it!
Sarah H.
Bath , PA
I love Macy's. Great deals if you have their credit card. I can shop for the whole family here. It's my fave
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Nordstrom or Macys?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?
Kat J.
USA
Do they frequently offer free shipping on your order?