BY MACY'S #7 in Online Retailers

Mari C.
I love shopping Macy’s online. The site always loads quick and is easy to navigate. I prefer shopping online!
Dianna A.
This site always have great sales and great coupon codes. You can find high end items for affordable prices!
Sarah W.
Houston
I love Macy's!!! It's my go to place for shopping whether it's makeup or shoes or even clothing, I love it!!
Ewelina W.
Pompton Lakes, NJ
I might just live on here! I am always ordering new things! Only con I have is their costumer service sucks!
Sarah H.
Bath , PA
I love Macy's. Great deals if you have their credit card. I can shop for the whole family here. It's my fave
Jessica R.
I really like this store. I usually purchase perfume and cologne here. I enjoy my shopping experience there.
Molly P.
Love they're great prices and all the sales. High quality items. Always friendly employees and very helpful.
Jessica J.
Starkville, MS
I always get my items in a timely manner. Easy returns and sales are always good. Bedding selection is great.
Iris C.
I like Macy’s store wish to have I near one but there closing many store so sad but I always found good stuff
Jackie E.
Love Macy’s shopping. The deals and coupons are great however Macy’s cash is limited to none high end brands.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Nordstrom or Macys?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
Do they frequently offer free shipping on your order?