BY MACY'S #7 in Online Retailers

Kyle W.
Chesapeake, VA
Go to the store. I'm a full on computer wiz. This website was too complicated to find anything. It made me like the store less.
Katie N.
Jamul, CA
I haven’t been shopping here as much. Seems like the raised the prices on things I can find at other stores for a lot cheaper.
Molly S.
Libertyville , IL
This is a great store. They have typically everything. They also have amazing deals and amazing door busters for Black Friday!
Johanna F.
Surprise, AZ
Macy's have some of the most trendy clothes. I can always find something around the holidays that suits the people in my life.
Ilesha S.
Newark, NJ
They’re such sticklers about coupons online, it sucks being a Macy’s cardholder because you miss out on better in store deals
Bridgett M.
Buffalo
Macy's is a great place to go when you need one of everything! Some things are pricey, but everything is usually reasonable.
Nicole S.
Columbus, OH
Great website for shopping! You can always count on Macy's to have great sales! Shipping is quick and you can ship to store!
Iris P.
Southern California
Easy to maneuver their site. Lots of options and I like the option of returning to the store for those purchase made online.
Priyanika B.
Round Rock, TX
Pstly has a huge selection of everything you can think k of be it clothing, makeup, fragrance, household needs, and more.
Evelina R.
Franklin, TN
Macy's is such a staple store! I remember going into Macy's with my mom when I was young and I still shop there to this day!
Kat J.
Do they frequently offer free shipping on your order?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?
Nicole A.