BY MACY'S #7 in Online Retailers

Kyle W.
Chesapeake, VA
Go to the store. I'm a full on computer wiz. This website was too complicated to find anything. It made me like the store less.
Courtney L.
palmdale
Love shopping Macy’s online. It is a little on the expensive side for me, but I can usually find a few items in my price point.
Ludmilla T.
Philadelphia, PA
Shopping on the site is all good, I love macys gives you all the assistance is fantastic, you find everything at a great price!
Johanna F.
Surprise, AZ
Macy's have some of the most trendy clothes. I can always find something around the holidays that suits the people in my life.
Maria A.
Easy to use and find items. There's so much variety and good prices on good quality items. Easy to order and track merchandise
Megan S.
Easy to use website. One con is that when shopping fragrances specifically everything is so confusing and not clearly laid out
Melissa R.
Pittsburg, CA
i love shopping at Macy's I like how they deliver everything on time and most of the things are on sale when you buy it online.
Breanna D.
Beckley, WV
This is one of my favorite places to be in! I love the prices and choices i get! This had a good variety and loys of cool stuff
Dani B.
Grand Prairie , TX
Easy to use website. Products arrived in a timely manner. I have returned items purchased online at the store with no problems.
Jordan J.
Lexington, KY
Great deals, always find something I’m looking for a great price! I just purchased joes jeans for $40 and $55- can’t beat that!
Kat J.
Do they frequently offer free shipping on your order?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?
Nicole A.