BY MACY'S #8 in Online Retailers

Jackie E.
Love Macy’s shopping. The deals and coupons are great however Macy’s cash is limited to none high end brands.
Jaime O.
Waukesha
Shopping online was really easy and got the boots I wanted. No issues with shipping and my items came on time
Mari C.
I love shopping Macy’s online. The site always loads quick and is easy to navigate. I prefer shopping online!
Brittany G.
Quick and easy. They will ship to a store for pickup. Packaging is always neat. Store pickup is always easy.
Karen H.
Macy’s is my go to store at this time. If I am not able to get to the store I will order online and love it!
Christina M.
Nashville
Great website and good deals. Also discounts for card holders. Maintaining their ground with the competition.
Sarah H.
Bath , PA
I love Macy's. Great deals if you have their credit card. I can shop for the whole family here. It's my fave
Kierra F.
Zumbro Falls
Love shopping online at Macy’s it’s always great to be able to order online & pick up in store shortly after
Iris C.
I like Macy’s store wish to have I near one but there closing many store so sad but I always found good stuff
Ewelina W.
Pompton Lakes, NJ
I might just live on here! I am always ordering new things! Only con I have is their costumer service sucks!
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Nordstrom or Macys?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?