BY MACY'S #7 in Online Retailers

Michelle D.
Haslett, MI
I love Macy’s when you find a really nice one such as downtown Chicago, however the ones I have been in back home are not as clean
Dani C.
San Antonio , TX
I just got my dress from Macy's.com I loved it! They got me my dress on time when I ordered during the holidays! macys.com
Brandy L.
Cocoa, FL
Their websites pretty good sometimes slow but easy to use and navigate. I've ordered a few purses and baby diaper bags from there.
Haley E.
Cheyenne, WY
Macy's has great sales, and their website makes it easy to find just what you are looking for. Great store! Something for everyone!
Rachel L.
Lafayette , LA
Amazing service, always above and way beyond. Super quick shipping. Too many purchases from Macy’s, I don’t have just one favorite.
Stacy T.
Savannah, GA
I love their product selection. However, their coupons have so many limitations it’s almost impossible to use them as a cardholder
Melissa M.
Macy's is beautifully designed, huge and has so many products to choose from. Love how festive it looks around the holiday season.
Beth C.
Woodbridge, VA
Coupons are limited. Prices are expensive for some items. Macy's does have great customer service. Good selection and convenient.
Carrie W.
Hutto, TX
This store is amazing and I love how easy the app and website is to use. They always have great sales and gotta love the rewards.
Pamela A.
Texarkana
I love shopping on Macy’s.com because I don’t have a Macy’s where I live but you can really find some good deals on their website
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this a good place to shop?
Kat J.
Do they frequently offer free shipping on your order?
Nicole A.