BY MACY'S #7 in Online Retailers

Stacey J.
Philadelphia
I shop at Macy’s for most of my clothing needs. They have items that for your entire family. macys.com
Isabel M.
I come to Macy's for the holiday shopping and the prices are amazing! And also for any other special occasion.
Shannon M.
Cincinnati, OH
Simple to use, great selection, but online and pick up in store is a great feature and shows what’s available
Laura A.
Wampum, PA
Easy website to navigate. Usually has a lot of variety and styles. Will even have items that aren't in stores
Ewelina W.
Pompton Lakes, NJ
I might just live on here! I am always ordering new things! Only con I have is their costumer service sucks!
Megan R.
Fort Benning, GA
Love buying their towels but they always run out before satisfying my order. I probably won't use them again.
Jessica J.
Starkville, MS
I always get my items in a timely manner. Easy returns and sales are always good. Bedding selection is great.
Jackie E.
Love Macy’s shopping. The deals and coupons are great however Macy’s cash is limited to none high end brands.
Sarah H.
Bath , PA
I love Macy's. Great deals if you have their credit card. I can shop for the whole family here. It's my fave
Jaime O.
Waukesha
Shopping online was really easy and got the boots I wanted. No issues with shipping and my items came on time
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Nordstrom or Macys?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?