BY MACY'S #7 in Online Retailers

Morgan T.
Best for rewards points and sales. Excellent quality and I always get awesome samples and perks when I shop online.
Laney L.
Austin
I'm pretty sure everybody has shopped at Macy's. It may not be hyped shopping, but it's necessary for life shopping
Erin S.
Midlothian, IL
I love shopping in Macy.com especially the app. It is so easy to use. The ability to shop and pay my bill so easy.
Hannah H.
New Johsonvle, TN
Macy’s offers so many great brands and items for every department! I love shopping for all my needs and wants here
Jenny D.
I love to shop online Macy's now because they always have free shipping, sales, and discount on clothes and beauty
Taylor P.
Deer Park, NY
Macy's website has great customer service! You can typically get free shipping and their is a wide variety as well!
Carrie M.
Dallas
This is the department store my entire family shops for clothing at! The selection and prices are always so great!
Elise M.
This site is really slow and crashes a lot but it might shipping at Macy's easier. I really like the filter options
Sierra M.
Big bear lake, CA
Great products and fast shipping. The credit card gives you 20% off when you apply. Small lines of credit available
L D.
Macys.com is one of my favorite places to shop online. I can find great deals on shoes, dresses, and so many items.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Nordstrom or Macys?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
Do they frequently offer free shipping on your order?