BY MACY'S #7 in Online Retailers

Casey B.
i enjoy using macy's online interface although it doesnt entirely replace the ease of shopping their vast selection in stores.
Gwendolyn W.
I like looking on here and getting gifts for people. Some of the styles seem a little out of date and the website is a little slow.
Heidi R.
Prosper, TX
Love shopping Macys.com! I am almost always able to get free shipping on my order, and if I wait for sales the prices are amazing!
Melissa M.
Macy's is beautifully designed, huge and has so many products to choose from. Love how festive it looks around the holiday season.
Megan J.
Springfield, MO
Easy to navigate, and a great way to either order clothes directly to your door, or see what is available in-store to try on later!
Alee R.
Si estás al pendiente de su sitio en línea podrás encontrar muchísimas ofertas, solo que manejan marcas un poco elevadas en precio
Christina R.
Los Angeles, CA
Hands down favorite store because they have everything from make up , perfumes, shoes, kids clothes and have amazing deals as wrll.
Rhonda W.
Oshkosh, WI
Always great deals available online at Macy's and even better when you pick up at the store, I always check for deals on everything
Dani C.
San Antonio , TX
I just got my dress from Macy's.com I loved it! They got me my dress on time when I ordered during the holidays! macys.com
Jennifer G.
Philadelphia, PA
Macy's online has the same great items they offer in store, but I don't think the sales are as good as when you go in store.
Kat J.
Do they frequently offer free shipping on your order?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?
Nicole A.