BY MACY'S #7 in Online Retailers

rebekah c.
Carthage, MO
Macy's is my favorite! They have so many options and such great sales!!! I always feel welcome and like I can get help if I need it!
Mikalyn B.
Arlington, WA
Cute cheap prom dresses. But don't be surprised when you show up with the same dress as somebody else since they're shipped in bulk.
Rose D.
N Attleboro, MA
Love Macy’s! They always have great brands and a wide selection of styles. Website is easy to use and I always get delivery quickly.
Casey B.
i enjoy using macy's online interface although it doesnt entirely replace the ease of shopping their vast selection in stores.
Elizabeth V.
I have always shopped at Macy’s. Love the quality of their product!! I also have purchased furniture and I’ve never been disappointed
Crystal Y.
Harrisburg, PA
I've ordered many things from macy.com. They have great sales and a good selection. You can also find discount codes for many things.
Sirriena E.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Can't go wrong with the beauty department! They have a lot to offer. During the holidays it's the perfect place to shop for everyone.
Brandy L.
Cocoa, FL
Their websites pretty good sometimes slow but easy to use and navigate. I've ordered a few purses and baby diaper bags from there.
Melissa B.
Macy's is a store i rarely shop at. They are expensive but sell really nice high-end brand products! Their service is always great
Kristi  D.
Hoboken, NJ
Macy’s has always had great products and it seems like they keep expanding. You can always use coupons and they usually have sales.
Kat J.
Do they frequently offer free shipping on your order?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?
Nicole A.