BY MACY'S #7 in Online Retailers

Sirriena E.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Can't go wrong with the beauty department! They have a lot to offer. During the holidays it's the perfect place to shop for everyone.
Crystal Y.
Harrisburg, PA
I've ordered many things from macy.com. They have great sales and a good selection. You can also find discount codes for many things.
Casey B.
i enjoy using macy's online interface although it doesnt entirely replace the ease of shopping their vast selection in stores.
Rose D.
N Attleboro, MA
Love Macy’s! They always have great brands and a wide selection of styles. Website is easy to use and I always get delivery quickly.
Kristen L.
Granite City, IL
This store is usually pretty expensive but when they have a sale, they have a SALE. I am talking about 1.00 - 3.00 Indies for babies!
rebekah c.
Carthage, MO
Macy's is my favorite! They have so many options and such great sales!!! I always feel welcome and like I can get help if I need it!
Fransheska O.
I always find what I'm looking for, different brands, specials in sales. Everything I have bought has come out of very good quality.
Elizabeth R.
Buffalo, NY
Great department but sad that so many have closed. The one closest to me isn’t there anymore so I do not shop there as much anymore.
Mikalyn B.
Arlington, WA
Cute cheap prom dresses. But don't be surprised when you show up with the same dress as somebody else since they're shipped in bulk.
chasing_waterfalls i.
Toledo Ohio
Love the store for when I want to buy perfume and things of that nature I sometimes buy clothing from the store but only around sales
Kat J.
Do they frequently offer free shipping on your order?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?
Nicole A.