BY MACY'S #7 in Online Retailers

Yvonne M.
Fontana, CA
Love to get my mac from macys. Also i love the site because you get free shipping with ANY beauty purchase! Not to mention a free gift
Nicole S.
Saint louis, MO
I mostly use the website and order for store pickup so I don’t have to drag the baby out to do shopping. It’s very easy and convenient.
Araceli G.
I do most of my purchases online I must say they do come in on time products are never damage they get my order right I will recommend.
Nora C.
Cleveland, OH
Macy’s is my go to for brand name clothing! They have amazing rewards, coupons and sales! I even buy cosmetics from their departments!
Deanna F.
Arlington, VA
I love Macy's but shipping non their site is not the best, pictures are too small and it's just not visually appealing. Hard to browse
Cecile J.
This website always runs smoothly and never gives me any issues. I love Macy’s items, never had an issue with anything I’ve purchased.
Sequoia B.
Perth Amboy, NJ
The only thing I like about Macy's is the perfume and makeup collection they have a lot of high end makeup and perfume and good sales.
Patricia S.
amarillo
Been a while since I've been but love when I go. Sampling the makeup and getting really nice and beautiful clothes are such a great up!
Madison E.
south point, OH
I actually have a Macy's credit card, so I shop here often. I find the best deals on shoes, perfumes, and makeup!!! I love this store!!
Vanessa E.
Shrewsbury, MA
Pretty straightforward place to shop. Ordered Christmas clothes online and picked it up at the store. Customer service os also great!
Kat J.
Do they frequently offer free shipping on your order?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?
Nicole A.