BY MACY'S #7 in Online Retailers

Mary C.
Monument, OR
Great sales when you can catch them. Great variety for all body shapes. I do wish things were a little more organized.
Cristina M.
Harbor city, CA
Macy's is my go too store when purchasing a gift for my family members. I love how they carry coach and Michael kors !
Nicole M.
I love to buy online at Macy’s , the prices are great and is so convenient. I always find good prices and nice quality
Isabela L.
New York
Clothes are good, good price and good stuff. I need to go there more times. Maybe next month but yeah... I recommend it
Claudia C.
Tampa, FL
I only shop at Macy's for beauty products. Sometimes they will have killer deals or awesome gift with purchase sets
Britt H.
Palm Harbor, FL
Macy's always offers great deals and sends lots of coupons to get the best price on many products we love and shop for.
Eileen D.
Mastic Beach, NY
I alway find great deals on brands we want for the prices I need to fit in my life. I love shopping using plenty points
Julie W.
They have amazing sales, easy to search for what you are looking for, checkout is easy and shipping is always on time.
Emily F.
Marshfield
Great selection of perfume and always have great gift sets to choose from,always my go to when I'm out and needing more
Regine R.
Love getting cute dresses for my daughter at Macy's. Love their collections and let's not forget their beauty sections
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Nordstrom or Macys?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?