BY MACY'S #7 in Online Retailers

Jennifer S.
Kalamazoo, MI
Love it! Used Macy’s when I was registering for my wedding last year. Great site to get products you can’t get in the store
claudia l.
Phoenix, AZ
I love shopping at Macy's. I especially like buying dresses for my daughter online. They have so many cute clothes for her.
Paige B.
Santa Fe
Love Macy's. Always have good sales. Great selection make up . handbags. Shoes. Clothes. You name it. Carry the best brands
THJewett J.
Monrovia, MD
The website is easy to use. They make it easier to see what they sell in comparison to the stores. They always have sales.
reha c.
Good store with good stuff I like style and trend good choice of house hold items and like to shop beauty items from macys.
Irene C.
Halfmoon, NY
Absolutely adore Macy's! I got my prom dress here a couple years ago. It's a store me and my grandma can spend all day in!
Amanda A.
Fontana, CA
Macy online is easy to shop amazing deals fast shipping & always has a good selection. Customer service is amazing as well
Melissa H.
Kittanning
I purchase makeup online at Macy’s they have some great sales my suggestions download the app also free shipping on beauty
Nyssa G.
Cant say enough about this online store. I dont live anywhere near a Macys (500 miles) but do a lot of shopping here.
ELIZABETH M.
Brooklyn, NY
Product description and delivery are all promised to be accurate and that they were. I received my items as described
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Nordstrom or Macys?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
Do they frequently offer free shipping on your order?