BY MACY'S #7 in Online Retailers

Bre B.
Saint Louis, MO
Actually just receive my online order from cyber Monday today!! I was just telling my husband that I like being able to see the clothing on somebody while “browsing” vs in store shopping and picking up a bunch of thing I like but thAt might not look good on my body. Easy checkout process and timely delivery for the time of year!
Rachael D.
I love macys. Especially Macys.com! Shopping is fast and easy, even for returns. I have never encountered a problem. They honor all the
Coupons online that they would on the store
Rachel S.
Caldwell, ID
I had a great experience with Macys.com. The website is easy to use and I found what I was looking for and paid way less than I would’ve elsewhere. The shipping was fast and free!
Dixie M.
Love some macys you can get a samples and look at clothes and shoes for a long while since they have good size departments. They stock some quality brand clothes and bags and shoes and have some of my favorite perfumes brands. They have also started placing more staff in the beauty sections if you need assistance.
Caitlyn W.
Austin, TX
I prefer to shop online at Macy's because sometimes they do have really great sales. I especially like the makeup sales and the gifts with purchase. It's easy to get free shipping and that's pretty cool.
Tiandra W.
Macys always has great deals to offer! My favorite part in Macys is the backstage area where you can find makeup, skincare, clothes, shoes, etc. for a huge clearance price! I recently purchased 3 pairs of shoes and only spent a total of $65!! I bought some black heels, tommy shoes, and some cute sandals!
Danielle C.
One of my Favorite department stores. They always have great sales and coupons on top of it. You get rewards points and plenti points. They have great designers great quality and great customer service. Return policy is great as well. It’s usually free shipping as well especially if your a card holder
Holly P.
Macys.com is my go to online shopping resource! I love that I can always count on being able to buy everything from home goods to clothing for the family and even my cosmetics and fragrance needs. Shipping is fast and returns can be done via the mail or right in the store. It truly is the perfect online store.
Roxanne R.
Okc
I love free people and they carry a lot of their clothes. They also carry my favorite brand in purses which are fossil, radley, DKNY, and Ralph lauren. They sell makeup. The app is great I am huge online shopper and Macy's is something I always click on. Customer service is amazing. Great store😊
Kimberly M.
Greensburg
I like shopping Macy’s online versus in store. In store I get frustrated with so many items and the high prices, but the website makes it easier. They shipping options also kinda suck since you usually won’t get free shipping until $50. But if you find a really good deal, it’s totally worth it.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Nordstrom or Macys?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?