BY MACY'S #7 in Online Retailers

Leidy Johana Z.
Woodhaven, NY
Macys is good for the huge selection! But i feel sometimes is over price and the stores super disorganize and huge lines to pay and not enough cashiers!! Definitely if im looking something in macys will be online , in the store is a pain
Camila M.
Rockland, MA
Easy to find anything you want, plus you don’t have to be out of your comfortable home to shop, you can find clothes, shoes, beauty, home decor, everything, and if you register your email, you receive a lot of awesome sales and coupons.
Rosa R.
Quick and easy to navigate. Super simple to use. I love that it’s easy to find what your looking for and shipping arrives quickly so that’s a perk! Plus if your a plenty point member you’ll be racking up even more savings shopping at Macy’s with point redemption! Macy’s has great value and wonderful quality products it’s simply the best place to shop.
J N.
Macys online is my favorite place to shop on the net. It is extremely user friendly by making it easy to find products by name, brand, style and price. VERY FUNCTIONAL. I rate this product a 5 out 5 stars because of it's functionality. I recommend it to friends all the time and the "spend over $50 for free shipping" feature is really useful for me and my shopping needs.
Danmarys A.
Orlando, FL
I love this website because when I want it I can search for what I want and the delivery is very fast I always go to that page when I do not have time when I do not have space to go to the store I really recommend this page so you can find the variety of products and can see how is this web shop helps you a lot in your purchases
Breanna B.
Saint Louis, MO
Actually just receive my online order from cyber Monday today!! I was just telling my husband that I like being able to see the clothing on somebody while “browsing” vs in store shopping and picking up a bunch of thing I like but thAt might not look good on my body. Easy checkout process and timely delivery for the time of year!
Katey W.
Pittsburgh
I just recently made a purchase off Macy’s.com. I ordered makeup that is on back order, but the customer service has been wonderful and prompt. They weren’t pushy about me waiting/asking for refund for product, but I decided to wait for product to ship in because they keep me up to date on the shipment and status of my order.
Paulina R.
Mountain View
It's sometimes a hit or miss when shopping online with Macy's. Sometimes the sizes are completely accurate, but with more complicated items, there's a lot more room for error. Either way, I love Macy's dresses and will probably shop online with them again.
Rachael D.
I love macys. Especially Macys.com! Shopping is fast and easy, even for returns. I have never encountered a problem. They honor all the
Coupons online that they would on the store
Osbely U.
Apple Valley , CA
I love shopping at Macy's there dresses are so nice.i go to shop there for any occasion. Almost every i need i go there. The customer of the store are so nice. There is nothing better then going to a store and find what you want.
Kat J.
Do they frequently offer free shipping on your order?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?
Nicole A.