BY MACY'S #7 in Online Retailers

Evelyn H.
GARLAND, TX
Macys.com is a great place to find wonderful deals that you might otherwise pass over in the store. They showcase all of their products online as well as several online only deals and items. I love the convenience of online shopping, like most of us these days.
Here are why I gave it three stars:
1) While the sales are incredible and you end up saving a ton of money by shopping clearance and their ultimate clearance called "Last Act" the coupons are not always so helpful. The fine print attached to the coupons Macy's offers customers and cardholders (Which I am) is ridiculous. The only departments that qualify for most coupons are Home, Bedding, and High End Brand names which all must be at full price. Even then the item may not qualify for a coupon. I was buying a $120 Ralph Lauren wind breaker for my Fiance and the coupon didn't apply. It was full price. I wish the coupons worked more times than they did not.
2) Shipping is only free if the cart is over $100 unless you spend over $1,000 a year. While it's a reasonable number for their full priced items, for those of us shopping clearance & Last Act or on a budget and can only afford a few pieces at a time, this number is relatively high. Having a card with a high limit is necessary in this case as you can purchase multiple items, get free shipping and free returns for the items you are not keeping.
3) Returns can be tedious. The return of the items is not hard. You go online and check the box next to which items you need to return and then print out a shipping label. SO SIMPLE! It's the return money part of the transaction that is a headache. Twice now, I have had to call Macy's Customer Service to ask them to put the money back on my Macy's Card and not in a gift card form. It's usually a ten minute phone call with a representative who speaks poor english. But it always gets returned back on to my Macy's card when I hang up the phone, which is nice.

All in all, it's a great place to shop with few bumps and headaches.
Stephanie L.
The online selection for shoes and boots is very good. I will only buy if there is a sale. They often have some good promotions.
I sometimes find that their customer reviews are not accurate. (The product being reviewed doesn’t match the item listed.).
Macy’s is one site that I will check when it comes to shoes, dresses bathing suits and coats. I will never pay full price, so there has to be some promotion or discount coupon for me to make a purchase. The North Face Women's Thermoball Full Zip Jacket [Rave Green, X-Small]
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I love shopping at macys online. Their stores can be a bit of a maze and I feel like I'm never able to find what I'm looking for and it would take days to go through the entire store and every rack and who wants to do that.
Their online interface allows me to search by what I want whether it be a brand, a type of sleeve by just searching bell sleeve, a type of pant by just searching Bootcut and more. I get to look for exactly what I want and find it easily then I can sort by cheapest to most expensive, by color, by size, etc.
Also when I go to check out or look at an item they say these are the deals that are available or its this price with this coupon code which makes them appear very honest because most companies would never do that.
The shipping is fast and free with minimum purchase of I think 50 dollars, so nothing crazy. And it sometimes ships things separately because they come from different warehouses but every thing generally gets here within a day or so of each other.
If I'm buying clothes, beauty that's not sold at sephora or anything else that Macy's carries this is where I go. Im loyal and they treat their customer well. I appreciate that and so I will always recommend.
Nicole M.
Lindenhurst, NY
I do majority of my Christmas shopping, gift buying, and self purchases from Macy’s. I don’t think I’ve ever paid retail value for anything since they always have an incredible sale going on. I actually even got my wedding dress for my destination wedding at Macy’s (in store). I love how generous their return policy is. I rarely feel like I’m stuck with something because i didn’t get to the store in time before the time period expired.
Angelica J.
Montrose, CO
I love ordering from Macy's. I don't have one nearby so I've been ordering online for a while now. I love how they are always having different sales and you can get great deals on high end brands. Their shipping is great the stuff always comes pretty quickly and is in a nice package. I have never had any problems or the need to contact customer support so I don't know how they are in that area, but as for the store I reall really enjoy shopping there.
May W.
San Francisco, CA
Lowkey sad that the macys in my area is closing down due to out of business. So I thought to go into the store and see whats left or see if the cosmetics are really NOT on sale. My friend told me that she went in the beginning when it was first announced that they were closing and the cosemetics were not on sale at all, but luckily when I went, everything was on sale--even the display racks! So i swooped up on alot of discounted skincare and I am so happy. Currently on Macys.com, they are having a VIP sale-- so clothes and shoes and kitchen, furniture and even makeup&skincare are on sale so definitely check it out!! But of course the sales were not as popping as the one in the Macys store that I went to. Sad to see the physical store closing down, but their online site is still lit!

Nisi O.
I like the store but my last purchase there were $98 Clark shoes. You’d expect them to last. Clark is known for it’s quality. Within 3 weeks the dole became detached in the front right section of one shoe and the back left of the other. Macy’s was polite enough during return process. But I hate wasting time!
Manda G.
I love using the Macy's site it's really easy to use they let you know what deals are available and you are able to see what codes are able to be used on which products without having to put a code in for each individual product to get your discount. Macy's is one of my favorite stores to buy everything because it literally has make up person is clothing shoes you name it they have it in there.
Kristen W.
Oklahoma City
I love Macys.com! You get all the benefit of shopping at Macy’s without the hassle of dealing with a mall and the people in them! They have great online sales going on all the time that will save you a ton of money and I don’t think I have ever paid shipping (you can always find a deal). Returns are easy too; you can either send it back to Macys.com or take it to the brick and mortar store.
Norris “.
West Palm Beach
Macy’s is where I get most of my Ralph Lauren clothes, Suits, suit accessories, colognes, my wife’s shoes, make up for my wife, as well as clothes for my wife and kids. We recently bought beds for our boys here, our pillows, sheets and some of our furniture was bought at Macy’s. Everyone in my family loves shopping at Macy’s and this is my number choice for most fashion items.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Nordstrom or Macys?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good place to shop?
Kat J.
Do they frequently offer free shipping on your order?