macys.com

Anyone subscribed Macy's monthly beauty box? I'm on the waitlist and wondering how long before you got your first box!
I Have $10 off $40 discount for Macy’s, what are some of your go-to makeup/ skincare products I should try? macys.com
I got some amazing deals in black friday from macys.com and fashion nova! I can't wait to get my order!! did you guys did some black friday shopping and what kind of deal you guys find??? #technology #deals #clothes
Start your review of macys.com!
How would you rate this product?
Christine B.
Turtle Creek, PA
macys.com uploaded by Christine B.
Macy's Has been one of my fave stores since i can remember starting to shop on my own! they have high end bags , clothes, cosmetics, fragrances and shoes and the cutest kids dept! love their friends & family sale - 20% off everything even designer !
vanessa T.
El Paso, TX
macys.com uploaded by vanessa T.
Macy’s one of my favorite store.❤️ I received from free samples from Macy’s #macysfreesamplefragrance ❤️ fresh and sweet aromas..
Breana J.
Raleigh, NC
macys.com uploaded by Breana J.
macys.com uploaded by Breana J.
Macy’s is awesome! I don’t shop there very often because it’s just not a place I think of when I go out looking for certain items but definitely nothing against the store! I reached out to them about perfume samples and they graciously responded right away and provided me with samples of their most popular selling fragrances! I did not have to make a purchase or show proof of a previous purchase! Their great customer service has definitely made me want to start spending my money there! #FavoriteFragrance #BeautyHaul Mugler Angel Nova 1.2ml Edp Mini Spray Brand The Brand Launch Valentino Men Eau De Toilette Spray 1.7 Oz Juicy Couture Viva la Lux Eau de Parfum Spray Azzaro Men's The Most Wanted Eau de Parfum Intense Spray
Angela L.
Irving, TX
macys.com uploaded by Angela L.
One of my favorite rooms in the house is the bedroom. I love spending time with my hubby and fur baby. This is definitely her favorite place! I buy super soft blankets from Macy’s. They make the room cozy and their prices are great, especially when using coupons! Thank you, Macy’s, for making the bedroom a sanctuary from the crazy world!
Kimberly H.
Whitesburg, KY
macys.com uploaded by Kimberly H.
Always great finds😍😍 . I love this store . I shop both online and instore. So many different products to choose from. I could spend hours just looking around. Always great quality items at a amazing price. I always get a lot of my Christmas shopping done at Macy's.
Holly C.
Belleville, PA
macys.com uploaded by Holly C.
Thank you Macy’s!! Received free perfume samples from Macy’s and I’m going to enjoy them immensely. #myway @giorgioarmani #dolce&gabbana @dolce&gabbana #adropd’issey @isseymiyake #goodgirl @carolinaherrera #toryburch @torybutch #cashmeremist @donnakaran and a special thank you to @macy’s
Jaszlyn S.
Olive Branch, MS
macys.com uploaded by Jaszlyn S.
macys.com uploaded by Jaszlyn S.
So macys was having a wonderful sale on bath and bedding and I decided to get this king size 12 piece bed set. The color was beautiful and I loved all the extra sheets and pillow case options. The problem I encountered was the texture. I'm keeping in mind this piece I bought was discounted ($60!). The texture is a bit stiff. Not as soft as I expected.
Karen M.
Athens, TN
macys.com uploaded by Karen M.
I'm so thankful for the opportunity to test all these free samples from #Macy's. For over a year now Just about every month I get a box with 4 or 5 different perfumes to try. I have purchased some that I have never considered. My husband even gets a few men's cologne samples as well. Thank you.
Cheryl M.
Altus, OK
macys.com uploaded by Cheryl M.
macys.com uploaded by Cheryl M.
I completed a sample request after seeing it on facebook a couple of weeks ago. Today, I received 4 samples of scents. Idk what I was expecting, but I guess the promo was geared to father's day(?) and I received 4 samples of men's. I don't live with any men, but I know a couple:) Or, I will wear them myself if I like them! I don't mind at all!
Lucy S.
Austin, TX
macys.com uploaded by Lucy S.
I received a set of perfume samples from Macy's through POPSUGAR Dabble that included Hugo Boss BOSS Bottled Infinite Eau de Parfum 100ml Angel Nova Eau De Parfum [product:michael-kors-gorgeous!-eau-de-parfum-spray-34-oz] Gianni Versace Eros Eau de Toilette Spray. Each of these samples smelled heavenly but my absolute favorite was Versace Eros. It’s pretty different then the scents I’m usually attracted to but I’m pretty sure the full size is my next fragrance purchase. ❤️❤️
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ellen C.
Reynoldsburg, OH
il y a 4 mois
Tina B. il y a 4 mois
Honestly, I don't know, but I have been looking for MORE Natural, Clean, Cruelty-free, Vegan products for my own use! 😁 I'm sure you will find some Wonderful Reviews on items here & online too. Good Luck Shopping! 🛍 FUN. Looking forward to seeing what you purchase & enjoy. 🤗
Saima S.
il y a 8 mois
Donna S. il y a 8 mois
Not this year honey! ✝️🇺🇸
Sabrina J.
Jonesboro , GA
il y a 10 mois
Roxanne C. il y a 8 mois
Yes, their Hotel Collection pillows are luxury quality, but their $100-300 retail price is inflated to make the sales look good year round. You can find them on sale for 60-70% off for short windows throughout the year. The ONLY retailer I’d buy a pillow offline from would be Macy’s. I trust their online reviews the most for pretty much anything I used to buy on Amazon, just saying lol ❤️
Erica K.
il y a un an
Alison J. il y a 7 mois
Yes many sites are doing this now to be able to get some products to you quicker.
Melissa G.
Clifton, NJ
il y a 2 ans
Sarah R. il y a un an
I don’t think I can really say one is better than the other! I love both stores they always have great sales! #macys #jcpenny