macys.com

Do you follow fashion trends (makeup, clothes), or choose trends from fashion that suits you?
Dooes anyone know the closest one to knoxville?
which one is better macys.com or JCPenney.com ?
Start your review of macys.com!
How would you rate this product?
macys.com uploaded by LI N.
macys.com uploaded by LI N.
I’m not giving this one store because of any one incident but I have such a horrible problem with this chain and here is what it is, cause you never know what you’re going to get... I grew up in New York and I frequently shopped at Macy’s in Roosevelt Field and for people who know that shopping mall it’s a more upscale shopping mall, that particular Macy’s has some of the best brands the chain carries including a Louis Vuitton boutique inside the store to give you some context. Now you go into another Macys I live now in Florida and it looks like a TJ Maxx or JCPenney‘s and the level of merchandise that they have is nowhere even remotely Close to what I would expect from my experiences growing up, I wonder how could this possibly even be the same chain.... I think that until this store figures out exactly who they want to serve I think I’ll stick with other stores because even in Roosevelt field where they had upscale merchandise you still did not get the level of service that you got it Neiman Marcus Saks with Avenue or Nordstrom’s for the exact same product. neither of the two photos and posting are mine so I do not hold a copy rights but at the same token please this is a very good representation of what a Florida Macy’s store looks like versus Macy’s in Roseville field and you’ll understand why I have problems with the chain
I do like Macy’s stores but Macy’s online is a very cumbersome website. Once you find an item it’s easy to find sizes and sales but finding particular items can be a chore. My biggest complaint is how poorly packaged items are that ship from Macy’s. I’ve ordered 5 of the same pajamas and some came wrapped in plastic nicely shipped while 2 of the pajamas came from a Macy’s store still on hangers and shoved in a bag with no protection and arrived overly wrinkled and bag ripped open. I’ve had this shipping problem multiple times with Macy’s. If it’s shipped from a store it’s treated like garbage.
Aurora, IL
Macy's has great selection! I love shopping there for shoes, clothes, cosmetics & bedding. You will get department store prices but they have GREAT SALES all the time! PRO TIPS: Sign up for their store card & get 20% off throughout the store for 48hrs & it will come off your first bill! If you are like me & don't get store cards, sign up for the Star Rewards Program & start earing points & great deals! You can also receive coupons via email or text! Happy saving! #macys
Chesapeake
macys.com uploaded by Terri S.
macys.com uploaded by Terri S.
Davidoff Cool Water Woman Eau de Toilette Spray is a fragrance that can be worn all year long that is not overwhelming but it stays on you all day. It has a softness to it but yet it makes you feel sexy as well. I have worn this fragrance for years and will not change to another smell because my husband is drawn to me everytime I wear it. He or my mother-in-law have started to buy me this as gifts every year so I will never run out. It is that good! Highly recommended!
Liverpool, NY
I'm not a huge fan of macys.com. It's okay but I find that I get a better experience when I'm in store. I find this to be true with a lot of dot-coms! Just being in the store is an experience onto itself and then to be able to have great customer service with those that care about what you're looking for I very rarely use. Com for that reason I find that it's very impersonal and it's almost like they just want me to buy something and that's it.
Pocono Summit, PA
I like shopping at Macy’s when they have a sale! (Which they have pretty often) I usually find things that I like online as opposed to going into the store. The closest to me is the herald square one so there are a lot of tourists and it always seems to be busy! It’s hard to fine exactly what I want in store. I really like their INC international collections, a lot of the basics by them are timeless and go great with everything!
GLENDALE, AZ
I like shopping Macy's during the holidays the most. In addition to sale prices, you can also find a wide variety of gift with purchase in numerous departments. If you are willjjng to spend some time digging in all the corners of the website, there are also great clearance deals. Use a coupon and ago thru a shoppijng discount site like swagbucks, rakuten, top cash and you can get Rediculously low prices on top brand items.
Frisco, TX
I recently had a issue with my first online purchase. My order when through fine. I purchased two items. When the package came there was only one item in the box. I checked my emails and they said that the item was on backorder and wouldn’t be available until June. This was obviously upsetting as they should have noted that on the product when I purchased it. Super dissatisfied that they don’t keep their site up to date.
new York
I am a frequent Macys shopper. They carry some of my favorite brands. Clinique, Michael Kors, Calvin Klein, G by Guess and more. My favorite deal ever is a staple in my winter closet. It's made by Alfani and is a long cardigan with faux fur cuffs and collar. This is my 4th winter with it and I get compliments every time I wear it. I shop often enough that I am a platinum card holder and I get tons of rewards!
I signed into macy's and noticed there was a different name and shipping address in my credit account. I promptly told customer service and they brushed it off as they were "upgrading their information" and some information may have been shifted....yeah... next day, there was a $500 purchase on my card, that I didn't make. Unreal. Customer service should have looked into it, and they failed to do so.