Macy's
By Macy's
#4 in Department Stores
Elisa S.
San Diego, CA

Macy's has modern patterns, but did YOU register for china when you got married?

Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Johnson City, TN
3 years, 2 months ago
I am engaged, but no I will not be.
Rhiannon E.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Paintsville , KY
4 years, 4 months ago
I did not. That's just not something I would use and we don't have the space to display it right now..so I opted to not register for it.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Saint Louis, MO
4 years, 5 months ago
I did not register for china. I figured that I wouldn't use fancy china daily and would prefer a more economical set for everyday. So that if one broke, I wouldn't be devastated. But I did think they had a good variety.