BY MACY'S

Macy's Impulse Beauty Spring Palette Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Brenda L.
Ok. I cheated on my favorite brands at Sephora just to buy this specific palette.

Love these every day colors that can also be quickly changed to an evening look.

Amazing pigment, goes on smoothly and they all blend effortlessly
Deborah G.
Skinn Cosmetics Matte BB Pro Oil Control & Mattefying Beauty Balm Medium 1.3 oz (Medium) #skinn is on today on evine live. I've done well in fact I've only spent $19.98 on a blue eyeliner usually it's $75-$100 I'm big on Skinn products and Lancome and now Benefits Cosmetics I have the Sephora app. I love makeup but no bright colors for my age category 54 yeah I'm sad lol...
esra m.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
This one actually kind of surprised me I don't buy department store brand makeup (this was a gift) but this palette actually wasn't that bad I mean it obviously doesn't compare to abh or tarte or anything but it's the best department store brand shadow I've ever tried
Syd😸 T.
Love this shades in this collection. It proves a creamy gentle application. I found this product to have nice packaging and far exceeded my expectations. I however thought the price was a bit much for the quality.
Julia B.
lakeside
Colors stay on great. Very cute. Very affordable. It meet my expectations. Its a good value. Not too pricey. I plan on buying it again in the near future. I would definitely recommend this product for everyone to use
Maria D.
Granada Hills, CA
I️ love make up so whenever I️ see an exciting pallet I️ jump on it. The colors are great and pigment goes on easily. You can do many different looks! This is a natural looking palette
Valerie B.
Houston
Definitely not my favorite palette. It is way to overpriced for the quality of the product! The colors are all neutrals which you can find in any other palette! Wouldn’t recommend anyone buying this save your money!
Robin C.
Florida
I absolutely loved the colors in this palette! It goes with every day clothes or even a night out in the city. The colors show up very well and has huge pigmentation. I would 100% buy this product again!!
Aashna S.
This palette has absolutely no pigment. The color rubs off in a matter of minutes, the glittery colors looks super crusty and clumpy and ratchet. 10/10 don’t recommend!