BY MACY'S

Ingredients Unbleached Wheat Flour Romano Cheese (Milk Salt Cheese Cultures Enzymes) Sweet Butter Soybean Oil Sugar Crushed Garlic Dry Yeast Black Pepper Basil and Vitamin E an Antioxidant. Features Capacity - 4 oz. Pack Of 8. see more...

Garrett M.
I am a huge fan of garlic cheesticks and this seasoning really does the trick. At first I didn’t even know Macy’s sold products like these so I was very curious but skeptical about how it would be. But in the end I love it
Chelsea B.
What are you doing with your life eating this. I mean they good but I hope you're already planning of clogging your intestines with processed and bleaches grains, preservatives, and food coloring. You feel tired after eating this? Good because that's what it's supposed to do
Kylie Z.
West Jefferson
I've ate these before and they were soooo very yummy! You guys have to try them! Not too high in calories either! So I definitely recommend buying them for a car ride or just for a small snack for you or your kids!
Marie W.
These are seriously addicting - it was on display by the checkout counter and I thought I'd give them a try, as I was hungry and in a hurry. On the way home, my mom and I opened the box and finished the whole box before we got home! They are light, crunchy and not overly garlicky but delicious. We went back for more boxes a few days later, and I would highly recommend them as a great snack!
Unique B.
New Jersey
I had gotten these cheese sticks as a gift when I first tried them they were nicely flavored but the texture were almost like your eating actual sticks.
Virginia L.
BROOKLYN, NY
These are sooooo goood!!! Honestly when I need a snack and can't find anything else I resort to this. I haven't tried any other flavors yet.
courtney b.
Neptune, NJ
I actually clicked on this one because this is something I'd like to try. They look good and of course anything garlic is really good
Alyson T.
modesto
These are okay . The box I got was a little stale but the flavoring was very good. Maybe next time these work out better for me
Brandi M.
How you gonna be this delicious? It's things like this that make me not leave carbs alone. These are gd scrumptious.
sonya k.
These are pretty good but I'm just not big on this type of little snack. Just throw me some chips and I'm good lol