BY MACY'S

Macy's Artistry Palette Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands (new) see more...

Ariansi A.
Love this product works wonders! Good value and easy to apply!! This is my go to product! Last all day and works very good! I would so recommend to people! I would buy this product again! Love love love!
Brittany B.
OAKDALE, CA
I love this palette because it has several colors to decide from and they go with about any look you need and it's inexpensive so I would recommend you give it a try because you won't be disappointed
Wendy C.
Madera , CA
I thought it was so so for the price wish the colors were more pigment. Would expect more from a retail store that cares high end makeup products. Very disappointed. But I'll try any eyeshadow once. Gave it to my niece she loved it..  I wouldn't recommend
Kimberly G.
El Paso, TX
I LOVE ARTISTRY I CAN SAY IT IS AND EXCELLENT BAND I USE THIS PRODUCT IN MAKUP, FACIAL , and hygiene , products I have zero complaints I they are not harsh on my face nor hair or body I can go on about this product because is beyond amazing I love it !
Juliet G.
sanger
There is a variety of different colors. Love them all I recommend this to someone who is not afraid to wear bold colors. I feel like if your looking for a Good palette this is a very affordable product to buy.
Vanessa M.
El Paso, TX
I have put these pallet colors on my hand and I honestly love the way they glided on my hand. I personally don't have it but I have felt them and I did see how much pigmentation they have
Marelli P.
COCKEYSVILLE, MD
I like the palette works excellent, you find any color for any outfit. But i think that there are other ones just like this one at a very more affordable price.
Dalia T.
Rockaway Bch, NY
Love This Product Because it Goes With Different Types Of Eyeshadows .. Also Color Corrector , Bronzer , Blush And Hightlighters I Do Reccomend This Item
esra m.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
Exactly what you would expect from a department store brand palette especially one this size, no pigment, tons of fallout, not blendable, powdery
Nisha M.
75254
In this pallete you have so much color. If you want to to try something new you can. It pretty much has every color you need.
Nicole D.
Bronx, NY
How much is this palette?