- "When I go to the mall I spend a lot of time in this store, it's one of my favorite department stores to look into for prom." in 59 reviews
- "Well I just went there on sat they had a great sale I bought my little cousin 1 outfit and it even comes with a necklace." in 47 reviews
- "I love going to Macy's, I always find something that I like and they always have sales so that people can get things a lot cheaper." in 40 reviews
- "Great deals on clearance where one can almost always purchase something .Great having their credit card to with discounts and coupons monthly ! " in 34 reviews
- "Customer service here is a bit too laid back in my opinion, such as witnessing employees having a really deep conversation (aka gossiping) about something other than the items on the racks." in 31 reviews
The one downside, I can’t shop at the Macy’s in NY. Every time I visit NY, Macy’s is a must. Yes, it’s always jammed packed with tourist like me but I love it. That store is simply beautiful, even the 1/2 floor. Yes, if you’ve never been, they have a 1/2 floor. It’s hilarious. The old wooden escalators always always makes me think of the 40’s and that elegant style. I was born in the wrong era. I love how the interiors are decorator with the seasons or themes. And of course, let’s not forget your beautiful and magical Christmas windows! If I’m not there during Christmas season, I make my sister take pictures or videos of your windows and send them to me. She lives in Soho.
Macy’s is timeless.
The closest location to me is the flagship store at Herald Square in Manhattan. I love that they’ve preserved the original wooden escalators which is a nice touch of nostalgia. They have an impressive array of makeup counters. I also enjoy shopping for clothes, shoes and handbags at Macy’s. I can spend all day there! If you’re visiting NYC, then I highly recommend checking out the Herald Square Macy’s.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos