BY MACY'S #4 in Department Stores

• Macy's or Dillard's ?9 Answers
  • What is the best deal you’ve ever gotten from here?2 Answers
  • What do you personally shop for when going to Macy's ?8 Answers
Macy's

Start your review of Macy's!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "When I go to the mall I spend a lot of time in this store, it's one of my favorite department stores to look into for prom." in 59 reviews
  • "Well I just went there on sat they had a great sale I bought my little cousin 1 outfit and it even comes with a necklace." in 47 reviews
  • "I love going to Macy's, I always find something that I like and they always have sales so that people can get things a lot cheaper." in 40 reviews
  • "Great deals on clearance where one can almost always purchase something .Great having their credit card to with discounts and coupons monthly ! " in 34 reviews
  • "Customer service here is a bit too laid back in my opinion, such as witnessing employees having a really deep conversation (aka gossiping) about something other than the items on the racks." in 31 reviews
Kapolei, HI
I enjoy having a Macy’s credit card. First off, if you shop at Macy’s a lot it would be worth it for you. There are promotions throughout the year if you have the card, such as the friends and family discount days (normally 30% off). Also, at a certain time of the year, you get store credit back for certain purchases.
Zion, IL
Love the beauty counters and exclusive brands Macy's carries. Macy's is pricey with fragrances and beauty products. I am only disappointed in Macy's customer service counters in beauty department. Never get asked if I want help , struggle getting service that is reputable with Estee Lauder and Clinque
Fayetteville, NC
I enjoy shopping at Macy's, or on macys.com. Their displays are always well put together & what's hottest at the moment. I especially love their clearance, you can find really, really good deals. I mainly go to Macy's because they carry a variety of different products from my #alltimefavorite designer, Betsey Johnson 🌈
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I hate shopping with a passion. If I can avoid it anyway cost I do it. I have been looking for a formal gown to wear on on vacation about to go on and I found it at Macy’s love this dress and I was super surprised that the prices at Macy’s weren’t as high as everybody made them out to be. I got a dress and shoes and a bra for a little over $100.
Chula Vista, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Macy's always has such a great collection of merchandise. You can find home goods, clothes, accessories, makeup, etc.
Some of their stuff can be a bit pricy, but they often have great sales and clearance racks, which I love going through. I also receive excellent customer service whenever I visit.
Greensboro, NC
Love Macy’s! They do have pricy items but you can always find great sales online or in store! I found my new Michael Kors purse for only $70 when it was originally almost $200. Will continue to shop here.
Lafayette
I love my macy’s card!!!! I always shop at Macy’s, especially during Christmas time!! I also get great coupons and deals, so having the card is a definite perk and helps me save money!
Madison, NC
I love the products, the sales and especially the great customer service! I am so surprised that they have such a low rating! My dealings with them have been absolutely wonderful in every way. I order a lot and send things back because we don't have a Macys I can try on at and they always are so nice about letting me know they got my return and then return my money in a timely manner. They have a great chat online service you can ask question and mine are usually answered very fast. Macy's is my one of my favorites stores
hoboken
The customer service at Macy’s is always amazing. Additionally, they have really great furniture! My entire apartment is furnished by macys and I regularly get compliments :)
Fairfield, CA
Macy’s is a great store I used to work there as well . They carry many items . They have good sales . I like that they also have a huge make up selection where you can test items and try on things unlike at the drug stores ... I’ve shopped here for many years online and in store . I recommend this store of course .
Staten Island, NY
What are your favorite product types that you like to purchase here?
Huntington Park, CA
Do they sell Michael kors ?
Marydel, DE
Does anyone ever find there prices to be a bit high?

Macy's

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email