Macy's

CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER +1 8O5 41O 5O4O ?
How do I get my box of beauty products ?
CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER +1 8O5 41O 5O4O ?
Start your review of Macy's!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
When I go to the mall I spend a lot of time in this store, it's one of my favorite department stores to look into for prom.in reviews
Well I just went there on sat they had a great sale I bought my little cousin 1 outfit and it even comes with a necklace.in reviews
I love going to Macy's, I always find something that I like and they always have sales so that people can get things a lot cheaper.in reviews
Great deals on clearance where one can almost always purchase something .Great having their credit card to with discounts and coupons monthly ! in reviews
Customer service here is a bit too laid back in my opinion, such as witnessing employees having a really deep conversation (aka gossiping) about something other than the items on the racks.in reviews
Maika R.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Macy's uploaded by Maika R.
I like shopping Macy's for clothing and fragrances. I also love receiving their free perfume sample box that come out on Facebook and Instagram sometime. I just received this box and as always am a happy sampler. #macys #fragrance #perfumes
Angelica  B.
Middletown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Macy's uploaded by Angelica  B.
I love that Macy’s sends free perfume samples - what a great way to smell a bunch of perfumes and find one that you like and works with your body composition. Perfumes are expensive, so I appreciate Macy’s giving me the opportunity to discover my favorite without the commitment of purchasing.
Krystal B.
Big Lake, MN
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Macy's uploaded by Krystal B.
Great store to shop! Always have great deals and great items to choose from and not bad quality. Service has always been well and stores are well clean and organized! Plus can score some samples in the mail !! Macy's
Melanie H.
Palm Bay, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 7
Macy's uploaded by Melanie H.
What’s not to love about Macys? One of the best places to shop for quality! Love when they have beauty sales and score great prices on my favorite supplies. The perfume samples are a huge plus! Not no name unheard of brands. I’m a #Macys shopper for life!
Shannon B.
Kansas City, MO
Fashionista Expert Level 4
Macy's uploaded by Shannon B.
A classic peacoat from a classic department store! Went shopping around Crown Center and this coat kept me super warm in the chilly weather🎁🎄❄🎅
Stephanie F.
Palm Coast, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Macy's uploaded by Stephanie F.
Wow! Always shopped at Macy’s for clothes,shoes and such but never furniture. Shopped at several stores without luck. On whim checked out Macy’s and found the perfect couch with ottoman. The price was fantastic and the home delivery quick and easy! So happy and look forward to future purchases!!
Nena B.
Merced, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Macy's uploaded by Nena B.
Thank you so much Macy's Influenster for giving me the chance to try these perfume samples I have the Allien perfume Thierry Mugler .. Mugler Alien Goddess Eau de Parfum ✅and loved it and I do use it often and most of all the perfumes are floral the Allien have a smell of sweet vanilla and it is a strong smell that does last all day .. And the Carolina Herrera ……. [product:carolina-herrera-good-girl-velvet-fatale-eau-de-parfum-spray] ✅these perfume gives me like a Rihanna perfumes smell like roses type but I like the smell because it is not as strong the smell does not bother and the Michael Kors super gorgeous perfume ❌ these one I did not like it it has a smell like the cheap perfumes like it’s so sweet but it bothers the smell bothers like Woody idk woody mixed with sweet I don’t like that one. And finally the marc jacobs bang bang Marc Jacobs Perfect Intense Eau de Parfum Spray, 1.6-oz. ❌ I did not like these one either it does have a strong smell and it does fade away fast but the smell is like harsh mixture of all perfumes probably I’m smelling it like that for all the perfumes I tried and I didn’t like the smell of these one 😂
Yeccica N.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Fashionista Expert Level 4
1,187 reviews
Macy's uploaded by Yeccica N.
I love shopping at Macy's I find many offers and much better if it is online. Me encanta comprar en Macy's. Encuentro muchas ofertas y mucho mejor si es en línea.
Rochelle G.
Baton Rouge, LA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Macy's uploaded by Rochelle G.
Macy is a great store for a ton of things. They often have promotions going on where you can get a great deal on name brand items. One of the biggest hidden gems I’ve discovered about Macy’s is that they carry a lot of the same brands as “David’s Bridal.” This specific dress was $169 at David’s bridal and I was able to get it for $60 at Macy’s. Same exact dress by the same designer but for a more affordable price. Overall great company, great services, and affordable prices.
Vane T.
El Paso, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Macy's uploaded by Vane T.
Macy’s one of my favorite store.❤️ I received from free samples from Macy’s #macysfreesamplefragrance ❤️ fresh and sweet aromas..

124 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ellen C.
Reynoldsburg, OH
il y a un an
Tina B. il y a un an
Honestly, I don't know, but I have been looking for MORE Natural, Clean, Cruelty-free, Vegan products for my own use! 😁 I'm sure you will find some Wonderful Reviews on items here & online too. Good Luck Shopping! 🛍 FUN. Looking forward to seeing what you purchase & enjoy. 🤗
Saima v S.
il y a 2 ans
I got some amazing deals in black friday from Macy's and fashion nova! I can't wait to get my order!! did you guys did some black friday shopping and what kind of deal you guys find??? #technology #deals #clothes
Donna S. il y a 2 ans
Not this year honey! ✝️🇺🇸
Sabrina J.
Jonesboro , GA
il y a 2 ans
Roxanne C. il y a 2 ans
Yes, their Hotel Collection pillows are luxury quality, but their $100-300 retail price is inflated to make the sales look good year round. You can find them on sale for 60-70% off for short windows throughout the year. The ONLY retailer I’d buy a pillow offline from would be Macy’s. I trust their online reviews the most for pretty much anything I used to buy on Amazon, just saying lol ❤️