BY MACY'S

The perfect size for slipping into a suitcase or tote, this Macy's cosmetic case keeps your make-up essentials handy. An iconic star print stylishly finishes the durable canvas design. see more...

Milagros H.
Long Beach, NY
It’s cute. Decently sturdy. Very load colors. Plastic material, which isn’t my favorite but is good with storing makeup so it doesn’t get over all of it. Definitely great for travel or to even put toiletries.
Mary A.
Allendale
I love love love love this makeup bag it is so cute I use it very often the quality is amazing comparing to others I would still like to try some other ones but it’s I’m am satisfied with my purchase and I would definitely buy it again!!
Breanna T.
Well, my cat really liked this bag.
It was holding up for awhile, and everything was going pretty well with it.
..Until the zipper broke. It may have been from overuse, but still. It was an easy fix, though I’d definitely recommend to someone.
jennifer l.
Fort Drum, NY
This make up bag is super cute I absolutely love it and if you don’t have this red make up bag that you need to go get yourself one !
Starbuck
The design is super cute and gives me a “Wonder woman” vibe. Not to mention it worked well for holding al of my products.
Kristen O.
Not that cute in my opinion I find the colors are harsh and the design isn’t that creative
Mouni B.
Ain Kihal
1,084 reviews
I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be greatful to you. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to by from the internet and on The same time help the company promote GOOD NEWS.
Best Regards.