BeautyBeauty ToolsCosmetic ToolsMacy's
Macy039;s Coated Canvas Makeup Bag, Created for Macy039;s Black

Macy039;s Coated Canvas Makeup Bag, Created for Macy039;s Black

by Macy's

The perfect size for slipping into a suitcase or tote, this Macy's cosmetic case keeps your make-up essentials handy. An iconic star print stylishly finishes the durable canvas design.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Macy039;s Coated Canvas Makeup Bag, Created for Macy039;s Black!
How would you rate this product?
Samantha G.
Charleston
Love this cute stylish makeup bag from Macy's. It's just the right size, super cute, I use mine daily for skin care products. My skin is normal to dry. Compared to other brands this one is great. I would recommend this product to anyone. Very nice.
Candy S.
Ontario, OH
Great canvas makeup bag. It is roomy and I have plenty of space for all my necessities. It’s good quality and seems like it will hold well over time.
Ashley W.
Spring Branch, TX
I really liked this cosmetic bag because one its cute and 2 it was able to fit my makeup in it! I love little cosmetic bags!
ce C.
this is where we say hello beauty bag this can hold like most make like if you are on the run you need make take the smallest simple make lipstick and beauty liner this bag work so wonderful if you do not get this now i don't know what is going on in your mind at this point i really love this bag and it is so pretty.
Colleen H.
So cute and fits a good amount of product in it. Throw all the essentials in this and it fits perfect.
Evelyn S.
Lawrence, MA
1,433 reviews
Mace 039 coated canvas market bag color beautiful packaging awesome price nice and I take it everywhere with me so I'm loving it
Randi A.
Altoona , PA
Cute bag! Holds a decent amount and is a good value for the price point! Macy’s quality never disappoints!
(>^.^)>Bailey K.
Brainerd, MN
Macy039;s Coated Canvas Makeup Bag, Created for Macy039;s Black uploaded by (>^.^)>Bailey K.
nice cute little bag for on the go. very cute and affordable. spacious enough to fit all the essentials but small enough that you can take it along without taking much space. was able to fit my concealer,foundation, mascara, blush, bronzer, and brushes i needed.
Andrea N.
Detroit
Love it would deffinly buy it again well worth the price also bought for my sisters birthday she was so happy and excited
Archi P.
Lexington, KY
Purchased at: Macy's
Big enough to carry so much makeup. Easy to take places and carry everything you need. It’s also a good value and the materials is god

Looking for your answer?