Mac's Chicharrones Bar-B-Q Fried Pork Skins, 1.5 oz

by Mac's Chicharrones

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mac's Chicharrones Bar-B-Q Fried Pork Skins, 1.5 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Kim H.
Lancaster, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
I like the flavor but they're super salty! I like that these snacks are zero carbs. I havent tried any other flavor yet.
Meshia E.
Bridgeport, CT
I can't even tell these are barbecue as the flavor isn't super pronounced but I love that about these. The regular flavor is too bland sometimes and the spicy flavor isn't always what you want but these are perfect and always hit the spot. I am not a fan of barbecue flavored things but these have a unique, not too sweet taste. They are light as air.. almost and don't get stuck in your teeth. There is also a nice decent amount in your bag when you open them, and you can see right into the bag if you feel unsure. Overall good snack, lower in cals than some and just perfect for one person. Pro tip: eat with a slim jim or your favorite meat stick product for a perfect pair!
Angelica A.
Alhambra, CA
These are pretty delicious! They are light and airy and don't have any carbs despite the flavoring.
Kristen W.
Pea Ridge, AR
I tried these when I started changing my diet to low carb. I liked these much more than the regular ones which were too plain. The BBQ flavor isn't​ overwhelming which is nice. I really like the sweet heat bbq flavor. Those have a nice kick of spicy flavor.
Reba B.
I love the sweet BBQ flavor, the crunch, the fact that one serving is only 80 calories, AND that these are surprisingly low in carbs!
Charlotte B.
We have the smaller bag in the vending machine at work and omg they are delicious! I love all kinds of pork skins but these are so airy
Michelle C.
Carbondale, PA
Mac's Chicharrones Bar-B-Q Fried Pork Skins, 1.5 oz uploaded by Michelle C.
These are soooooooo good! I have had BBQ, original, salt and vinegar and hot flavor. My favorite is salt and vinegar. So good.

Looking for your answer?