BY MACROLIFE NATURALS INC

100% Natural. Cold Processed. Raw. Great School Snack. No Sugar Added. Heart Friendly. Low Glycemic. With Goji berry sbquo; Pomegranate sbquo; Acai sbquo; Mangosteen. High ORAC source. Nature s Perfect Super Food Nature s Perfect Super Food-The exceptional taste of our MacroLife Bars comes from fresh sbquo; raw sbquo; organic sbquo; vegan sbquo; whole food ingredients that promote health and wellness. No: Wheat sbquo; Gluten sbquo; Preservatives sbquo; Soy sbquo; Corn sbquo; Artificial Colors/Flavors sbquo; GMOs Made With Pure Love. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration This product is not intended to diagnose sbquo; treat sbquo; cure or prevent any disease. see more...

Natasha t.
Elizabeth, NJ
The bars have a little of good taste to them i personally do not really like them ill have a bar only if i really have to
Jessica D.
Hailey , ID
My children requested those are school snack so I can definitely say that I'm a big fan of this brand and this specific bar
Ani s.
Vancouver , BC
They are okay. I brought some with me when I went hiking and it tastes pretty mediocre. Aha it was my roommates.