BY MACROBARS

GoMacro MacroBar Protein Paradise Cashew Caramel - 2.1 oz. 60gGoMacro MacroBar Protein Paradise has caramel flavor whit no caramel? How do they do it? With their secret ingredient mesquite powder thats how. Welcome to paradise people. Aside from its distinctive mesquite-y flavor GoMacro MacroBa see more...

Claudia K.
Alexandria, VA
I just spotted this protein bar at my local Whole Foods today and decided on this flavor because I am a huge fan of cashew butter. The flavor is very tasty and I like the chewy consistency. The protein value is 11g which is extremely good for a protein bar. The protein value is double what I normally consume in my usual go-to bars. I would definitely recommend this protein bar to friends. 💪 MacroBars Organic Cashew Caramel, 2.1-Ounce (Pack of 15)
Erin M.
LOUISVILLE, KY
I actually haven’t tried this flavor because it has never been available in my local stores. I usually get the peanut butter, or chocolate chip flavors. With my food allergies (milk, soy, coconut, and all nuts but peanuts and cashews) these are a protein bar that I can have!! I can usually eat on one of these 2-3 times throughout a busy day as a hairdresser. They’re tasty and fill me up for hours.
Carly W.
These are so amazing. They have a soft chewy consistency like old school power bars but a really good texture and they taste delicious.
Kayla A.
yum yum yum. I love this protein bar. The sugar is low and all the ingredients are whole foods. I really like the chewy texture.

Target