BY MACLEANS

Deep cleaning action For healthy teeth & gums. Keep out of reach of children. Always read instructions. see more...

Jessica K.
South Yorkshire
It has a really strong taste of mint that can be a bit sickly but it does leave your mouth feeling fresh (or burning). As far as whitening your teeth goes it doesn’t really do much I wouldn’t really recommend it but it does clean your teeth so can’t complain haha
Asia Z.
Woking
I love this product because it gives an amazing finish and I would not use another toothpaste as it is my go to toothpaste. I was it everyday for 2 times a day and I am definitely satisfied overall as it is sooo good.
Robyn K.
It is really great at teeth whitening and I found that my teeth felt and looked cleaner and whiter after just a few uses! It was great!! I don't use the whitening toothpaste as much as I use the normal Macleans toothpaste though.
Amy W.
I don’t know what it is about this toothpaste but to me it tastes disgusting. I’ve used this a few times and there always seems to be a lemony kind of bleach taste. Which is off putting enough. Sorry to say, not a fan of this toothpaste at all.
Sophie S.
East sussex, Eastbourne
This is a very affordable toothpaste. It doesn't taste too minty strong so it isn't offputting and makes toothbrushing a very pleasant experience. Very eye-catching packaging. I am instantly drawn to anything shiny, I am a magpie
Abbie C.
Cleans your teeth well and keeps your breath smelling good for ages! Really recommend this as I can’t live without it. No other toothpaste is the same