Maclaren Twin Triumph Stroller uploaded by Ashley H.

BY MACLAREN

Ideal for hasty errands and leisure distance walks, this lightweight stroller is easy to maneuver, even through the standard doorways. Fully adjustable padded seats offer superior comfort to your kids and the compact foldable design makes this stroller... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ashley H.
Boise, ID
Great stroller! Taller than umbrella strollers which is a plus because I am tall. Lots of storage space. Tons of extra shielding from the sun. The only downsides are having to buy cup holders and that there is a learning curve to the buckle system.
Jenna Y.
Kenosha, WI
We purchased this stroller for our two kids under age 2, but ended up returning it shortly after. It seemed to be sturdy, easy to manage, and had good features like an extended sunshade. However, the handlebars did not extend far enough and as a 5’1” mom, my feet would kick the back middle wheel. Not comfortable!
Stephanie M.
Doylestown, PA
I love this stroller, it’s easy to fold, lightweight, fits easily in the trunk of my car. It also is such an easy stroller to push considering it’s an umbrella stroller. It is quite expensive but definitely worth it!
Johanna A.
Este coche lo compre para un regalo a mis nietos y es un mega coche de super buena calidad y duradero un material muy fuerte y resistente muy fácil para limpiar y la tela de muy buena calidad lo recomiendo.
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
The hand grip is cushioned so even on the busiest day with your little one you don't have to worry about your hand cramping. It glided easily in any direction. I love how lightweight it is!
Renee D.
South Portland, ME
I absolutely love this stroller. I've purchased many strollers for my twins and struggled immensely with the size and weight of each. This stroller gives you the ease of an umbrella stroller but with the comfort of a full size. The five point harness is super easy to use and gives you assurance your littles are safe and not escaping easily. This is great for taking everywhere it fits through all standard doorways and I've never had a trouble taking this anywhere with us. The handle height makes for easy pushing unlike typical umbrella strollers where you find yourself leaning downward to hold the handles. The storage underneath is also a nice life bonus and the sunshades are great. Overall amazing quality
Jasmine N.
High point, NC
It's light weight and easy to open and close which I love. My granddaughters fit in it perfectly. The price was reasonable and I would recommend this stroller to other mother's and grandmother's
Steffany C.
We bought this for our first trip with the little ones and it was a hit and miss. The wheels are not as smooth as we would have liked and it’s a pain to close. I do like that it’s nos as bulky as others double strollers and that the kids are very comfy in it, enough to nap in for longer periods.
Chelsea T.
Kissimmee, FL
I bought this twin stroller for a friend and she tells me that she absolutely loves it I actually got it on sale so for me it was not expensive at all I love the fact that it was black and it had a lot of the dirt that comes along with two twins so I think that she will really enjoy it because I definitely enjoyed buying
Flor H.
San Antonio, TX
I love this stroller so easy to use so comfortable for my kids,still light to use.nice for long walks or run.love the material overall it is. An amazing stroller wish I had gotten sooner because it would of made my walks a lot easier