BY MACLAREN

Ideal for hasty errands and leisure distance walks, this lightweight stroller is easy to maneuver, even through the standard doorways. Fully adjustable padded seats offer superior comfort to your kids and the compact foldable design makes this stroller... see more...

Renee D.
South Portland, ME
I absolutely love this stroller. I've purchased many strollers for my twins and struggled immensely with the size and weight of each. This stroller gives you the ease of an umbrella stroller but with the comfort of a full size. The five point harness is super easy to use and gives you assurance your littles are safe and not escaping easily. This is great for taking everywhere it fits through all standard doorways and I've never had a trouble taking this anywhere with us. The handle height makes for easy pushing unlike typical umbrella strollers where you find yourself leaning downward to hold the handles. The storage underneath is also a nice life bonus and the sunshades are great. Overall amazing quality
Steffany C.
We bought this for our first trip with the little ones and it was a hit and miss. The wheels are not as smooth as we would have liked and it’s a pain to close. I do like that it’s nos as bulky as others double strollers and that the kids are very comfy in it, enough to nap in for longer periods.
Chelsea T.
Kissimmee, FL
I bought this twin stroller for a friend and she tells me that she absolutely loves it I actually got it on sale so for me it was not expensive at all I love the fact that it was black and it had a lot of the dirt that comes along with two twins so I think that she will really enjoy it because I definitely enjoyed buying
Jasmine N.
High point, NC
It's light weight and easy to open and close which I love. My granddaughters fit in it perfectly. The price was reasonable and I would recommend this stroller to other mother's and grandmother's
Stefanie A.
Massapequa Park, NY
Great double umbrella stroller! Super easy to open and close. It is a little pricey but it really is so easy and convenient to use. Both kids love it and fave our plus can see each other while sitting in it!
Johanna A.
Este coche lo compre para un regalo a mis nietos y es un mega coche de super buena calidad y duradero un material muy fuerte y resistente muy fácil para limpiar y la tela de muy buena calidad lo recomiendo.
Desiree F.
City Industry, CA
I use this stroller for my 3 and 4 year old. I usually use it when we go to Disneyland. It’s not too big and bulky like the other double strollers, it’s a lot lighter.
Jennifer T.
New Phila, OH
I used this stroller with my twins and loved it I have also used them with my bfs kids and my younger kids close in age with his for when we would go on walks ..
Flor H.
San Antonio, TX
I love this stroller so easy to use so comfortable for my kids,still light to use.nice for long walks or run.love the material overall it is. An amazing stroller wish I had gotten sooner because it would of made my walks a lot easier
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
The hand grip is cushioned so even on the busiest day with your little one you don't have to worry about your hand cramping. It glided easily in any direction. I love how lightweight it is!