the all-purpose go fast stroller

A lightweight sporty and stylish ride that is perfect for quick errands or long-distance trips. Triumph features a fully padded seat with built-in leg support cushion and best-in-class multi-position recline.

Where I can find this????
Anyone own this stroller how well is the price overall and is it comfortable? light weight? variety of colors?
Start your review of Maclaren Triumph Stroller!
How would you rate this product?
burnaby
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We purchased the Triumph because it is lightweight and portable. However, I wish we had upgraded to the Quest (or had gotten the Uppababy GLuxe) instead. The main reason for this is that there is No extended footrest on the Triumph. This means that when my son fell asleep he couldn’t stretch out his legs and so it seemed uncomfortable for him to sleep with his legs bent. Even when he was awake it seemed uncomfortable to be seated in this stroller for extended periods of time due to the inability to stretch out his legs. I also didn’t like the infinity recline. I found that it didn’t recline enough for it to be comfortable for sleeping. The stroller shade also is so high and provides almost zero protection from the sun unless you purchase an extended canopy.
Bedford
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Very nice stroller.lightweight,easy to fold,easy to carry. Perfect for travelling on bus,on train, in the city.Very comfortable for my son,who likes to be outside most of the time. I like to go shopping with it,because there is enough space for my bags
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I am not crazy about this stroller. It’s not the easiest and quickest to use. It did not meet my expectations but a stroller is a very personal decision. It is not the most affordable.
Canal Fulton , OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
The best umbrella stroller in the market. It’s definitely worth the price. Steers great! It’s very lightweight but still feels very sturdy. Nice large basket underneath for storage. The shade is also great and actually works compared to others I’ve used.
Louisville, KY
Purchased at: Amazon
My nice has this stroller, and it’s by far my favorite stroller we’ve used. It’s very lightweight and folds/u folds very easily. It’s a little more expensive than some of the other brands but I recommend it.
Naperville, IL
Purchased at: Amazon
We have had LOTS of strollers over the years and this is the one that converted me from a full-size to an umbrella stroller. I just love the convenience of something lightweight and compact. And though we use this stroller quite a bit (now with our second child), there are some major flaws. First is the buckle. I don’t know why it’s so difficult to buckle, but it’s not very intuitive where it should go and it’s pretty annoying (I’ve gotten used to it, but it still takes my husband a few tries before he can properly latch it). You also have to press very hard from both front and back to release the buckle and all of it just doesn’t feel very intuitive. Secondly, the way that the stroller folds, the canopy folds directly onto the wheels so if you have a lighter color, the inside of the canopy will inevitably be permanently dirty. Speaking of the canopy, it is constantly unclipping from the stroller. The shoulder strap would have been a nice touch, except that the D ring it’s connected to broke in half, so the strap is now useless. The basket underneath is also very difficult to access and is way too small to hold anything worthwhile. With that being said, we still use it all the time. For the price, there are definitely better strollers out there (ehhem Zoe).
Cincinnati
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Such a light weight easy to fold stroller. Comes clean with ease and my children have loved riding in it. The basket underneath is a great size and it's perfect for any mom on the go.
Manorville, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
By far best stroller ever! So easy, lightweight and comfy cozy for my picky son. Was able to travel with it and a protective bag, without my husband, with absolutely no problem!
Saint Louis, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love love love this stroller! I purchased a very lightly used black one from a friend. The material is very high quality and easy to clean. It’s such a good looking stroller and pretty lightweight. It’s pretty easy to maneuver and the handles are comfortable. The canopy is awesome and the rain shield is sooo convenient! The basket is a little small, but better than other umbrella strollers. Easy to unfold but a little more difficult to fold back up - takes some maneuvering with the metal bars at the back. The “buckle” can also be tricky to undo sometimes - but this is good if you’re worried about your child getting out because they most likely won’t be able to do it themselves. The small pocket for parents is also very nice because most umbrella strollers don’t have anything. I know this stroller will last me a long time. Would recommend looking into this stroller if you’re willing to pay a little more.
Phoenix, AZ
This stroller is AMAZING. When searching for the perfect umbrella stroller, I set a budget, and started perusing. When I came across this stroller, it was a little above what I was looking to spend, but after reading the reviews, I knew I just HAD to have it! I begged and pleaded with my husband, and he finally agreed and I’m so glad he did! I love how far the seat reclines, perfect for those impromptu naps. The sun shield is a great size, not too short, and not overwhelming large either. The construction of the chassis is also very sturdy, definitely worth its price point. My favorite part of all though is it’s storage capabilities! There’s so much room under the seat! A long stroll through the mall can be hands free, with the obvious exception of pushing the stroller. You will not be disappointed with your purchase! I love mine and know you will too!