BY MACLAREN

With a roomy, fully loaded design, the Techno XLR is the optimal style for a luxurious, smooth and safe ride. The largest umbrella fold stroller on the market features a coordinating boot, headhugger and shoulder pads for added comfort.... see more...

Jayden W.
colorado Springs
I love this stroller! It’s very similar to a umbrella stroller because it is so simple to pop it up and go! This is more of a going on a walk, going shopping etc type of stroller - not hiking, jogging or running. It is pretty expensive for it being similar to a umbrella stroller but it does have storage under the baby’s seat which is nice! I took off one star because it is so spendy, but otherwise I would recommend!
Jennifer B.
Dublin , OH
This is a great stroller we have had this stroller for 8 years and have used it for two children. I use this for mall trips, walks, travel, and park outings. Continues to be a great stroller. Only complaint is I have to be careful about getting to much weight on the back and causing and stroller tip over.
Maria F.
Brooklyn, NY
This is an Amazing stroller I absolutely love it. Love how comfortable it looks and is a nice size stroller. In my opinion is a great stroller and I’ll get it again it I need to.
Kristy B.
North Ridgeville, OH
Purchased this stroller second hand and gently used due to high price point and am glad I did. It is a nice stroller but I feel for the price my other cheaper strollers have held up better and have more life left in them. Plan to sell or pass along to a friend and replace it.
Sally W.
Indianapolis
Such an excellent stroller. At first I didn't buy one because I thought I'd get a cheap one later. Terrible idea. The $20 ones are always too short for my arms and very poor quality. This one is incredible. I didn't think I'd understand what people saw on this brand but this is an amazing stroller. Maneuvers smoothly, super easy to breakdown and open, very easy rain cover that my son enjoys using, and adjustable handles bars!! So great.
Christy H.
Daphne
I bought this stroller after reviewing and LOVE IT. Has tons of storage, easy to maneuver from sidewalk to store. Very comfortable for my little one as well. And a plus for me is it cleans up well, easy to wipe any spills your little one may have.
Taya C.
San Diego, TX
Good stroller for about a year won’t last longer if you have roads like ours, which is a lot if bumps I use it a lot to workout expected it too part longer still good
Milagros G.
Paterson , NJ
Para mi uno de las mejores marcas , me acuerdo que me lo regalaron en mi bbshower para mi primer bebé , aqunue para un recién nacido no es bueno pero es muy cómodo cuando estan acreciendo , su precio es un poquito caro peor dura , lo único malo que era muy ato y yo chiquita pero de ahí un buen coche
wendy m.
I love these products I purchased them all the time me and my family love these products they work very well with us and we always find these products at affordable prices at any nearby stores around me and they come in different variety and sizes .
roxy C.
apple valley, Ca
Great product. Makes travel time easier and more organized. Very durable material and its is easily washed down. It is very comfy for my child she loves it