BY MACLAREN

roomy, full-featured travel system

Techno XLR is a favorite among first-time parents. The largest most luxurious umbrella fold stroller in the world includes a new height adjustable single handle to further improve maneuverability. Compatible with a stylish full-size XLR Carrycot and now car seats, this stroller can transform into a travel system. Featuring a full recline 4-position seat with convenient one-handed adjustment, extendable leg rest, built-in Newborn Safety System™.

Jayden W.
colorado Springs
I love this stroller! It’s very similar to a umbrella stroller because it is so simple to pop it up and go! This is more of a going on a walk, going shopping etc type of stroller - not hiking, jogging or running. It is pretty expensive for it being similar to a umbrella stroller but it does have storage under the baby’s seat which is nice! I took off one star because it is so spendy, but otherwise I would recommend!
Kristi M.
Indianapolis
Purchased at: Amazon
Maclaren’s claim to fame is how easy it is to transport with one handed open and close. I found this stroller to be frustratingly hard to open and even more frustratingly hard to close. Standing in line at airport security, juggling an infant, a 7 year old and luggage for the entire family, I created a circus like distraction while attempting to use my foot (as instructed!) to close the stroller. I couldn’t get it closed easily and a nice gentleman in front of me assisted the close. The stroller is too big for most airport X-ray belts and had to be walked through, which only delays you getting through security in a timely manner. The ONLY positive point is the stroller lays almost flat, so I could use it for my 4 month old who is still learning head control.
Jennifer B.
Dublin, OH
This is a great stroller we have had this stroller for 8 years and have used it for two children. I use this for mall trips, walks, travel, and park outings. Continues to be a great stroller. Only complaint is I have to be careful about getting to much weight on the back and causing and stroller tip over.
Megan K.
Kansas City, MO
I LOVE my stroller! There are a lot of bells and whistles to it. I love that it is an umbrella style stroller so it takes up less room in my trunk. It has a rain cover, a basket, and is the right height for my tall husband to push it when we are out and about as a family.
Maria F.
Brooklyn, NY
This is an Amazing stroller I absolutely love it. Love how comfortable it looks and is a nice size stroller. In my opinion is a great stroller and I’ll get it again it I need to.
Kristy B.
North Ridgeville, OH
Purchased this stroller second hand and gently used due to high price point and am glad I did. It is a nice stroller but I feel for the price my other cheaper strollers have held up better and have more life left in them. Plan to sell or pass along to a friend and replace it.
Evelyn J.
Orem
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
Awesome! I have one and it makes my life easier. Easy to take anywhere. And keeps my baby comfy and cozy. I totally recommend it if you like walking, go to the park, go jogging, for me it is perfect for these activities.
Sally W.
Indianapolis
Such an excellent stroller. At first I didn't buy one because I thought I'd get a cheap one later. Terrible idea. The $20 ones are always too short for my arms and very poor quality. This one is incredible. I didn't think I'd understand what people saw on this brand but this is an amazing stroller. Maneuvers smoothly, super easy to breakdown and open, very easy rain cover that my son enjoys using, and adjustable handles bars!! So great.
Christy H.
Daphne
I bought this stroller after reviewing and LOVE IT. Has tons of storage, easy to maneuver from sidewalk to store. Very comfortable for my little one as well. And a plus for me is it cleans up well, easy to wipe any spills your little one may have.
Taya C.
San Diego, TX
Good stroller for about a year won’t last longer if you have roads like ours, which is a lot if bumps I use it a lot to workout expected it too part longer still good

Amazon