BY MACLAREN #91 in Strollers

A favourite among busy parents who need a compact yet full-featured stroller. Ideal for newborn babies and children up to 55lb. Quest features a full recline 4-position seat with convenient one-handed adjustment, extendable leg rest, and built-in Newborn Safety System™.

Buy on Amazon
Gladys R.
This stroller is perfect for travel its lightweight, its has 4 position reclinable seat, it reclines all the way down and i love it because my daughter can sleep longer. This also has an extendable leg rest perfect for toddlers. The little bed its soft and seems very comfortable for my daughter. The only things that i don’t like, first the canopy was to small, and the sit belt was a little difficult to adjust.
Summer B.
Oxford
I enjoyed the comfort of allowing my child to sit in the nice chair. It was very soft and did not rub her in any way, which is excellent! The only concern I could think of is not being able to find it sooner than I did. It is very affordable and I would definitely recommend it to any parent.
victoria R.
I loved this brand for a long time and i still do. The lifetime warranty is what gets me every time. The stroller starts out great and than over time just feels so heavy to push compare to other brands i have tried. Sometimes my wheels get stuck which is a bit annoying. Other than that i like it a lot. It can lay all the way back. The straps keep child secure. It comes with a rain over which is very sturdy. The top covers the whole child which is perfect and it is easy to close. It is a bit expensive in my opinion but totally worth it because it will last years.
Tee S.
Brooklyn,NY
Very Lightweight for a on the go mom. Especially living in NYC. Easy fold and convenient. Brought it from Babies R Us. Caught it on the closing sale so it was very affordable. Very satisfied, leans back perfectly and very lightweight. Smooth wheels.
shahira m.
alpharetta , GA
this mclaren stroller is so useful. it’s lightweight and easy to maneuver. it lays back enough for my baby girl to be able to nap in it. it’s at a higher price point but is good quality. only complain is the small storage basket.
Mary A.
Aliso Viejo, CA
I like it but I don’t love it. It would have been nice to have it laid all the way flat so the child can actually come probably go to sleep. Also I would have liked to have the leg rest not so flimsy. It is pricey.
S K.
Brooklyn, NY
I purchased this stroller when my daughter outgrew her infant stroller and so glad I did Love how lightweight this stroller is and how convenient and fast to open and close with one hand.
Amanda N.
I love my Maclaren stroller. It’s easy to open and super quick to fold in a rush. I bought it online off of Amazon which is where I usually buy everything. It was on the higher end of my price range but I don’t regret it. Easy to wipe clean, my daughter loves to sleep in it and I love that it came with the rain protector.
Patti R.
It light weight, very easy to close and travel with. What I really like about it is that it declines all the way back so if my daughter falls asleep in the stroller she can be comfortable in it. This stroller can be used from birth and grow with the child.
Tina P.
Branford, CT
I love this stroller for its small compact size. It is good for a short trip with a little one but for my children it is not comfortable enough for napping or for being in for long periods of time.