BY MACLAREN

Experience super lightweight performance and style with the Maclaren Mark II Stroller. With a fully reclining seat and a convenient carry strap, this compact umbrella fold stroller is perfect for busy families on-the-go. see more...

Buy on Amazon
victoria R.
I have always been a big fan of this brand so when i seen this stroller i definitely wanted it. It’s very light weight i believe it only weighs 7 one which is awesome. It’s so easy to fold and push. The wheels do squeak a bit but it’s nothing you can’t fix. It comes with a rain cover which is great because the hood doesn’t cover their whole body. It lays back a tiny bit not much but enough that they are not slouched. 200 was a bit much to pay but the lifetime warranty makes it so much better. The strap to put them in takes a little bit to get used to because you need two hands and if you are fighting with a child that’s having a tantrum you will see the challenge it can be. But i love this stroller because i travel a lot on bus and train and this is just so light weight and i never struggle with it!
Kinga S.
Love this stroller it's super light and compact. Wish the price wasn't so high but other than that I guess it's worth the money! It's super light and fits anywhere and I love the four point harness that it has to keep baby nice and safe!
Angelique R.
Use this everyday to drop my daughter to the sitter. Very lightweight and easy to close. Drawbacks are that the plastic for the stroller is not great and stains and breaks easily. Wheels eventually start to squeak, and the Foot rest isn’t adjustable.
Mino I.
Saratoga Spgs, NY
It’s a nice stroller ! It’s very simple and easy to open and stow away which is amazing when you have a toddler ! I absolutely love the pouches that come with it , it makes life so much easier . It’s an all around great stroller
Jenn W.
Vernonia, OR
Sturdy, well put together. Very light compared to my Chicco. Worth the price! Have to remember that you’re purchasing quality. Rides very smooth and easy to turn and push. Very satisfied! Would recommend.
Olga G.
Donna, TX
El color es divino además de la comodidad y la calidad del material con la cual está echa las llantas bien recistentes
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
Run full speed down a mountain with your snoozing little one and the rocky terrain is sure to not bother nor wake them.
Michelle G.
Scramoge
I got this pram as my youngest child is 2 and he doesn't like to walk much, I love this little stroller, it's lightweight and easy to fold and unlike many others fits in my cars boot. The only thing I don't like about it is the seat isn't very tilted so when my son is having a tantrum he puts his feet on the ground and I have to tip the stroller back to keep on walking.
Lauren H.
Exeter Road, Ivybridge
Absolutely love this stroller, I was on the hunt for a lightweight stroller that folded up small for my 2 year old this ticks all the boxes and is just an overall amazing stroller.
Kendra j.
Scarborough , ON
Decent stroller. I don’t love the appearance, but it did its job. It met my expectations, as I was just looking for a simple stroller to keep in the trunk of my car for short trips.