Maclaren Globetrotter Stroller uploaded by Kat G.Maclaren Globetrotter Stroller uploaded by Marie T.Maclaren Globetrotter Stroller uploaded by Loretta M.

BY MACLAREN

super lightweight reclining stroller

A great choice for parents who are looking for a lightweight, compact stroller but want the added comfort of a reclining seat. The Globetrotter's seat is padded with breathable mesh side inserts, includes a multi-position recline and is easily Removable and machine-washable.

Jessica M.
Pataskala, OH
Honestly I was horrified to spend $209 on an umbrella stroller. One trip later I’d spend it again in a heart beat. This stroller rocks!! It folds effortlessly, it travels beautifully and it’s flexible enough that I can put our 8 month in it then switch to our 4 year old when his legs get tired.
Jenica C.
Auburn
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love the simplicity of this stroller. It’s lightweight and easy to fold and unfold. It’s comfortable for my baby and has a secure harness so I feel safe putting him in it. I live that it can recline easily for naps on the go. Very satisfied with this purchase.
Brittie 🎃.
Queens
Great stroller. Lightweight, easy to maneuver, the aesthetically pleasing. Pricing is a bit higher than the average stroller, but certainly not lacking on quality. Comfortable for my daughter and contains storage space to carry a diaper bag.
crystal G.
Brooklyn
I really life the fact that it was lightweight as I have a chunky baby.I use this as my summer stroller.At first I thought the wheels just looked so small but the stroller handles well for an umbrella stroller.I love the mesh at the sides for added ventilation and let's not forget how huge that canopy is.I am a happy camper
Amy L.
Portland , OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Parents need to stop sleeping on this stroller . I honestly was like um no the price ain’t worth it and once I got mine , I was like wtf didn’t I get this for my first child . It’s super easy and light weight . Basically glides and the handles are comfortable and aren’t low so you aren’t slouched over . It’s the best
Christina C.
Cane Ridge, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this stroller. We were given this as a gift. My little ones love this. It is easy for my kids to get in and out of the stroller. We take it everywhere with us. I love that it folds up and is very light weight. This stroller is well worth the price you will pay. You can’t go wrong with it.
Ivory Q.
Rogers
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this stroller, with twins I normally have a double stroller, but when I only have one with me ; this stroller is amazing and durable! Love how adjustable it is! It has definitely met my expectations! Very very satisfied!
brandi g.
I love the Maclaren Globetrotter stroller. It easily sets up and fits in my Kia Sorento way th no problems. It’s easy to wipe down and keep clean. Even storing in my garage it doesn’t get moldy or anything or hold a stinky smell to it. Must buy!!
Marisela T.
Just received this stroller as a baby shower gift. My youngest is still too little to enjoy it though. As a parent, I love how lightweight it is and how easy it is to fold and how compact it is. Can’t wait to enjoy it !
Kimberly A.
Spring Valley, CA
A very nice yet simple stroller. I had this one for when we went for a walk, I wouldn’t say it’s comfortable to sleep in but to walk around and keep baby awake is awesome especially the colors you have alot of options