BY MACLAREN

The lightweight and 'sweet' Maclaren 2017 Quest Dylan's Candy Bar Stroller is ideal for families who are always on-the-go. Offers full-size stroller features in a portable and stylish umbrella design with eye-catching, multicolor candy-inspired accents. see more...

Gladys R.
This stroller was a gift for my second daughter and i love it. The colors are very attractive and she never cries when i want to put her in there. Its lightweight i think 12 pounds. It reclines all the way down, the little bed seem to be very comfortable for her, good quality is not hard. Its very easy to fold, the canopy its big i love it, it protects my little girl from the sun. The seat belt are also easy to adjust.The two packets in the back are nice for little snacks, juice or water.
Jonathan H.
Allentown
Small, stylish & easy to fold. Fits anywhere and perfect size to last your child until there old enough to not be in a stroller anymore. Comes with plastic cover with little wholes for your child to have air circulation. If your looking to buy this stroller for a newborn I recommend you purchase a head support pillow (to keep neck in place of course while traveling) for first couple months
Chanell R.
Emeryville, CA
These strollers in general are a great brand. The quality is great and I’ve never had an issue. It may be a little pricey but you get what you pay for and it’s worth the price. It’s definitely a recommendation for all parents both seasoned and new.
Emmanuel P.
San Jose, CA
Love this stroller you have the confidence to go out and know that your child is save the straps are not hard so they don’t seem to bother the baby like my old one did felt too plasticy
Alexis G.
Bronx , ny
My Maclaren quest was my absolute favorite stroller. Fast and easy to fold and store. Not to mention lightweight. Also perfectly suitable for baby to birth-5 yrs depending on the size of yoir little one of course. I purchased mine from buy buy babie and although on the pricey side was absolutely worth EVERY PENNY! Eight years later I absolutely plan on Re-purchasing another for baby two, only bc I had no idea my first one got sold in a garage sale :(
Douglas M.
Raleigh, NC
Very good, very healthy and delicious tea! All the drinks I try from this brands was so good. Honestly it should be the best one tea. I strongly recommend it for everyone who wants to get healthy and delicious products
Micaela B.
Greats stroller. It folds up quickly and easily. It has an extendable seat for larger kids. It lays back very well. We took it to Disneyland and my four-year-old was able to nap in it comfortably. It is designed for paved paths so don't try to use it on dirt, gravel etc. It won't go well for you!
Kayla M.
Blakeslee, PA
I have a coupme strollers, and this is my go to. it stores nicely, and is effortless to push around. i love the colors, and my son loves how comfortable it is.
Sarah H.
Bath, PA
Great stroller. Folds up to nice size. I got it on sale they have loads of colors has a good size basket for the stroller it is. Very nice
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
Run full speed down a mountain with your snoozing little one and the rocky terrain is sure to not bother nor wake them.