BY MACLAREN

The lightweight and 'sweet' Maclaren 2017 Quest Dylan's Candy Bar Stroller is ideal for families who are always on-the-go. Offers full-size stroller features in a portable and stylish umbrella design with eye-catching, multicolor candy-inspired accents. see more...

Gladys R.
This stroller was a gift for my second daughter and i love it. The colors are very attractive and she never cries when i want to put her in there. Its lightweight i think 12 pounds. It reclines all the way down, the little bed seem to be very comfortable for her, good quality is not hard. Its very easy to fold, the canopy its big i love it, it protects my little girl from the sun. The seat belt are also easy to adjust.The two packets in the back are nice for little snacks, juice or water.
Chanell R.
Emeryville, CA
These strollers in general are a great brand. The quality is great and I’ve never had an issue. It may be a little pricey but you get what you pay for and it’s worth the price. It’s definitely a recommendation for all parents both seasoned and new.
Alexis G.
Bronx , ny
My Maclaren quest was my absolute favorite stroller. Fast and easy to fold and store. Not to mention lightweight. Also perfectly suitable for baby to birth-5 yrs depending on the size of yoir little one of course. I purchased mine from buy buy babie and although on the pricey side was absolutely worth EVERY PENNY! Eight years later I absolutely plan on Re-purchasing another for baby two, only bc I had no idea my first one got sold in a garage sale :(
Micaela B.
Greats stroller. It folds up quickly and easily. It has an extendable seat for larger kids. It lays back very well. We took it to Disneyland and my four-year-old was able to nap in it comfortably. It is designed for paved paths so don't try to use it on dirt, gravel etc. It won't go well for you!
Kayla M.
Blakeslee, PA
I have a coupme strollers, and this is my go to. it stores nicely, and is effortless to push around. i love the colors, and my son loves how comfortable it is.
Sarah H.
Bath , PA
Great stroller. Folds up to nice size. I got it on sale they have loads of colors has a good size basket for the stroller it is. Very nice
Julie S.
Great stiller! Comfortable, easy to use, transport and clean. Good storage underneath. Lots of accessories to use.
Clara B.
Toronto
This is so practical, small and light weight. I've been using it with my kid since a newborn and it has made our travels and morning stalls an easy and enjoyable
AMBER T.
Oshawa, ON
This stroller glides perfectly! The backer isn't that big but the stroller itself is nice and compact which is a huge hit for me. Perfect for the walks to the parks or school even for travelling!