BY MACK'S

Soft, High Performance Hearing Protection.  Ultra High Noise Reduction Rating. Noise Reduction Rating 32 Decibels When used as Directed. The range of noise reduction ratings for existing hearing protectors is approximately 0 to 30 - a high number denotes greater effectiveness. Loud concerts, motor sports, sleep, shooting sports,  power tools, etc. see more...

Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
These work just okay. I live in a downstairs apartment and I have noisy neighbors upstairs. These muffle the sound- I prefer the brand Flents which actually block out allllll noise.
Dani S.
It doesn't provide as much sound reduction as other plugs for a similar price, but I do always like to have a pack of these around because they come in a BIG pack. These are great for afternoon naps.
They are not the most comfortable or molded plugs either, and even the smaller "lady" ones kind of push themselves out of my ears sometimes! I've also found that occasionally when my ears are waxy and I forget to clean them, that the wax will soak/get on the earplug and make my ear feel uncomfortable and wet. That's both good and bad I guess, because it makes me remember to clean my earwax out.

I do like these and the fact that they come in such a large pack for so cheap is great, but there are better options out there if you are looking for sound reduction or comfort.
Alexisz G.
New York
Good product. It provides decent sound reduction and is comfortable enough to sleep with it in your ears.