BY MACK'S #100 in Cotton Swabs, Pads, & Balls

Extreme Comfort Earplugs. 32dB rated #1 Doctor Recommended Earplug Brand for getting a good night s sleep with a snoring spouse Unique hollow end maximizes comfort, especially during sleep. Blocks out snoring spouses, roommates, fishing buddies, travel partners, etc. Noise Reduction Rating 32 Decibels When used as Directed. The range of noise reduction ratings for existing hearing protectors is approximately 0 to 30 - a high number denotes greater effectiveness. 586.427.7560 ; see more...

• Are these comfortable? I have small ears and even ear buds won't ...2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Alicia A.
Kaysville , UT
I've been using these for over a year. I just thought ear plugs were supposed to stick clear out of your ears and be uncomfortable until I grabbed some on amazon. The new ones are smaller and much more comfortable for me. Make sure you're getting the correct size for you.
Erika C.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love these, just got these today and went to put them on while my mom was snoring and I couldn't hear a thing. When she woke up to tell me about her dream she sounded at a distance. These are great
Kelli W.
Wetumpka, AL
Wellness Guru Expert
Are these comfortable? I have small ears and even ear buds won't stay in.