BY MACKS

Protect Your Ears Mack's Pillow Soft Silicone Earplugs are designed to keep your ears in good condition in a comfortable manner. These plugs can contour themselves according to your ear's shape for extra comfort. You can also use these plugs to give protection to your ears after surgeries. These plugs are made of non allergenic material and are suitable for even sensitive people. Ergonomic design Made of high quality material Easy to use Mack's Pillow Soft Silicone Earplugs can also be helpful against getting water in your ear while swimming. The earplugs come in a shatterproof carrying case and are portable. With the help of these plugs, you can protect your ears from loud noises while attending concerts. Just For You: Adults and children A Closer Look: Mack's Pillow Soft Silicone Earplugs are made of soft material to give you instant relief from noise for extended period of time. Warning: Use whole earplug. Cover only. Do not force plug into ear canal. Do not cut, break apart or elongate earplugs. If misused by failure to use as directed, earplug may become lodged in ear, requiring removal by an Ear, Nose and Throat Doctor ONLY! Adult supervision required for children under 15. Keep away from infants and small children when not in use. These plugs are nontoxic but may interfere with breathing if caught in windpipe, which could lead to serious injury or death. Do not use for scuba diving or at depths over 10 feet. Use only as directed. see more...

Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Belleville, IL
Wellness Guru Expert
Their ok. Do the trick in a pinch. They're definitely not the custom fitting ones from the ENT. I do keep them on hand though just in case. I bought mine at Walmart but think you get than at drugstore.
Amanda Y.
Amanda Y.
Coopersburg, PA
These saved me my freshman year of college. Living in a dorm was hell noise wise (and for many other reasons), and these really helped muffle the major stuff. I used them in conjunction with a white-noise machine on my night-stand. I'm a light sleeper and this combo is the only thing that helped. I also have very very small ears. If I scrunch them up small enough, they're able to  fit in my ear far enough so that they can "expand" properly without falling out. It took a little bit of geting used to sleeping with them in my ears, but they were comfortable even sleeping on my side/stomach. Recommend them!
Mutlu H.
Mutlu H.
Istanbul
We used this for my daughter after her adenoidectomy to protect her ears from water. They work great together with Mack's headband to keep them in. They do the job. Buy them plenty, you will definitely lose them.